Your HVAC blower is another important component that circulates air throughout your home and office. Without occasional cleaning and maintenance, your blower fan can become obstructed by dirt and other outside grime. Without a functional blower, neither warm nor cool air will be able to cycle through your HVAC system. Our team at Metro Air & Heat realizes how important your blower motor is for your home and office’s comfort, so we offer professional HVAC blower repair in Fort Worth & Keller, TX, as well as a replacement. If you’d like more information about your HVAC system’s blower, talk with one of our experienced technicians at (817) 945-3601.
Common Problems With HVAC Blower Motors
Because blower motors power the fans that drive conditioned air throughout your home, a reduction in functional power often points back to the motor. Here is a list of problems that can cause your motor to malfunction.
- Dirty Filters: Clogged filters cause many parts of your system to work harder than necessary to condition your air supply. For your blower motor, this can lead to early burnout.
- Degraded Bearings: These can create an unusual whining noise inside your heating system and may lead to motor failure if not repaired.
- Duct Air Leaks: Not only do leaky ducts cause a headache on your energy bill, but they also make your motor work harder to compensate for the lost air.
- Filthy Evaporator and Condenser Coils: These are often a side effect of dirty air filters, but your blower will experience a considerable loss in efficiency if maintenance for these coils is postponed too long.
- Thermostat or Relay Malfunctions: These devices control when your blower activates and when it turns off. Faulty thermostats or relay switches can lead to early burnout in your motor.
Professional Help For Your HVAC Blower
Why wait any longer to restore your air conditioning? Come to our professional technicians at Metro Air & Heat when you experience a drop in your HVAC system’s performance. We’ll provide your home or business with affordable replacement options, or expert HVAC blower repair in Fort Worth & Keller, TX depending on your particular needs. Call our knowledgeable technicians now at (817) 945-3601 and get a service quote!