For over three decades, Metro Air & Heat has provided the community with expert heating and cooling services. Our technicians are constantly striving to sharpen their industry skills and customer service, which is why so many homeowners and businesses come to us for their HVAC system maintenance and repairs. If you expect cost-effective and kind service for your HVAC needs, dial (817) 945-3601 and receive a quote today! For skilled air conditioning repair in Rhome, TX, contact our courteous service men and women and schedule your professional checkup!
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
The crew at Metro Air & Heat is standing by every day of the week for emergency air conditioning repair if your home or business needs it. However, you don’t have to have a crisis to call our experts for assistance with your HVAC system! For homeowners, the team at Metro Air & Heat offers affordable maintenance service to extend the life of your system and ward off any unexpected part failures. For your business, our HVAC professionals will provide dedicated maintenance service and repairs for all your heating and cooling needs! Call (817) 945-3601 if you would like to discover more details about our air conditioning repair in Rhome, TX, or read on in the links below.!
- AC Replacement & Install Call and request your quote on our professional air conditioning installation and replacement services.
- Emergency AC Repair Call our office quickly when your home or business requires emergency HVAC repairs; we’ll set up an immediate inspection and service visit.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Ripped and damaged duct lines leak large amounts of air; see how much you could save with our air duct repair service!
- Whole House Air Purification Find out how our air purification systems can safeguard your home from pathogens and allergens spread by your air current.
- Central AC Repair When you’re seeing low performance or shutdowns in your central air conditioning system, give us a ring and arrange for your inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Mini-ducts rapidly cycle conditioned air through your home without taking up a lot of space or suffering from traditional air leaks.
- Refrigerant Recharge Without coolant, your air conditioning unit cannot provide the cold, refreshing air you crave on a hot day.
- Commercial AC Contractor Looking for an HVAC contractor? Find out why so many companies choose our team for their repairs, maintenance, and installation needs.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System See how much money your family could save on your monthly utility bill when you install one of our energy-efficient HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration When reduced air quality has you mopping the floors and dusting the house several times a week, consider a whole house air filtration system.
- Whole House Humidifiers Reduced humidity can cause unwelcome nose bleeds, skin dryness, and scratchy throat; ensure your home has balanced air moisture with our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Regular maintenance prevents sudden part failure and keeps your AC system running smoothly.
- Indoor Air Quality Humidity and purity are two of the most important elements of indoor air quality in your home.
HVAC Energy Savings
If your AC unit is operating at sub-optimal levels, you’re likely paying extra money every month for energy as a result. Much of this problem can be solved by occasional cleaning and maintenance service. Consider cutting down on this energy waste using our duct sealing and AC coil cleaning services.
As with all energy-consuming systems, energy efficiency gradually declines as your HVAC system grows older, making a visible impact on your monthly utility bill. To support our clients with this problem, our company supplies HVAC systems with higher energy-efficiency, such as the ambient air heat pump. If you’d like to learn more details about our energy-saving HVAC solutions, give our experts a call at (817) 945-3601 and inquire about our air conditioning repair in Rhome, TX.
Indoor Air Quality
We’re not just your go-to service for air conditioning repair in Rhome, TX here at Metro Air & Heat; our team also supports your needs for better indoor air quality. When you’re having to perform extra dusting every week, or if you chronically wake up feeling drowsy, you might have an air quality problem. It’s a common problem; dirt, dust, and other allergens get caught up into your air conditioning and recirculated throughout the house. Minus effective filtration, you may find yourself having to sweep more often and buy extra allergy medicine.
Prevent these contaminants from circulating throughout your home by fighting them with our whole house filtration systems. For families with even higher air quality needs, our specialists offer purification systems that can even neutralize airborne pathogens (such as viruses and bacteria). Call (817) 945-3601 to talk to one of our indoor air quality specialists and get an estimate for your home.