For over three decades, Metro Air & Heat has supported the community with professional heating and cooling services. Numerous businesses and homeowners choose us for their HVAC needs because our technicians are thoroughly trained and knowledgeable. If you want an HVAC service that’s trusted by the community, phone our team at (817) 945-3601. You can bring all your questions to one of our experienced professionals; schedule your system checkup and air conditioning repair in Decatur, TX.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When you require emergency air conditioning repair, our team is standing by 24/7 for your home and business. You don’t need a crisis to contact our team however; we’re always happy to assist you! For homeowners, the Metro Air & Heat crew offers preventative maintenance to strengthen your HVAC system and address any deteriorated parts. Looking for a proven HVAC service for your building maintenance? We’d love to help you too! Curious about our services? Find further details about our air conditioning repair in Decatur, TX by phoning our office at (817) 945-3601 or browsing through the links below.
- AC Replacement & Install For affordable system replacement and installation, call our air conditioning professionals and request a quote.
- Emergency AC Repair Phone our technicians if your home or office requires emergency AC repairs, and we’ll send a professional ASAP.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Torn and loose ducts waste large amounts of air; see how much you could save with our air duct repair service!
- Whole House Air Purification Protect your family from pathogens and allergens; get your quote on our air purification solutions.
- Central AC Repair When your central AC unit stops performing correctly, we’ll supply you with a thorough inspection and repair service.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Relish the rapid air circulation and enhanced energy efficiency of mini-ducts when you have our crew install them.
- Refrigerant Recharge Without refrigerant, your air conditioning system will not provide the cool, fresh air you crave on a hot day.
- Commercial AC Contractor Looking for an HVAC contract service? Find out why so many enterprises choose our business for their repairs, maintenance, and installation needs.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System If you’re tired of your wasteful, old HVAC system, see how much money you could be saving with our energy-efficient HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration When reduced air quality has you sweeping the floors and dusting the house multiple times a week, check out our whole house air filtration system.
- Whole House Humidifiers When you’re experiencing dry skin, bloody noses, or scratchy throat on a daily basis, your home may need a humidifier.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Regular maintenance prevents unexpected part failure and keeps your AC unit running efficiently.
- Indoor Air Quality Enhance your home’s indoor air quality using our humidity products, filter systems, and purification services.
HVAC Energy Savings
When portions of your AC system are running at sub-optimal efficiency, you’re likely going to feel the effects on your monthly utility bill. Part of this issue can be solved by regular cleaning and maintenance service. To aid your efforts, our team provides cost-effective duct repairs and AC coil cleaning to reduce this systemic waste.
Unfortunately for homeowners, even the best air conditioning systems slowly fall in energy-efficiency as they grow older, which leads to higher utility bills. That’s exactly why our company offers energy-conserving HVAC systems, such as the ambient air heat pump, to equip homeowners and businesses with the tools needed to capture incredible savings. Want to find out more about our energy-efficient solutions? Phone (817) 945-3601 to speak with one of our experienced specialists, and ask about our air conditioning repair in Decatur, TX!
Indoor Air Quality
We’re more than your source for air conditioning repair in Decatur, TX. Our crew at Metro Air & Heat also offers tools to enhance your indoor air quality! If you wake up feeling drowsy on a consistent basis, or if you have to perform extra cleaning each week, you might be facing an air quality problem. It’s a common problem; pet dander, dust, and other allergens get swept up into your HVAC system and recirculated throughout the house. Unless they are pulled inside your filtration, you may find yourself cleaning more frequently and buying additional allergy medication.
To help you combat these air contaminants, our company provides whole house filtration systems to capture them and prevent them from spreading throughout your home. Your family can also use our purification systems to protect your home against airborne pathogens, such as bacteria and viruses. Call (817) 945-3601 to speak to one of our indoor air quality experts and receive an estimate for your home.