The professional HVAC service experts at Metro Air & Heat have supported the Southlake community with quality HVAC repairs for more than 30 years. Our technicians are constantly working to sharpen their industry knowledge and customer service, which is why so many homeowners and companies come to us for their HVAC system maintenance and repairs. Get the knowledge and skill you desire from your HVAC service; dial (817) 945-3601 today! For expert air conditioning repair in Southlake, TX, reach out to our kind service men and women and schedule your professional checkup!
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When your family or business is facing an unexpected AC shutdown, you can reach our team anytime (24/7) for emergency air conditioning repairs. You don’t need a catastrophe to contact our team however; we’re always happy to assist you! For homeowners, the Metro Air & Heat crew offers preventative maintenance to strengthen your HVAC system and detect any deteriorated parts. If your business needs a trusted HVAC service for a maintenance contract, we’ll be happy to help! Need further details about our air conditioning repair in Southlake, TX? Talk with one of our experienced professionals at (817) 945-3601.
- AC Replacement & Install Whether you’re searching to replace an old unit or you’re installing in a new home, our team is ready to assist you!
- Emergency AC Repair Phone our technicians if your home or office requires emergency AC repairs, and we’ll send a professional ASAP.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Torn and loose duct lines waste large amounts of air; see how much you could save with our air duct sealing service!
- Whole House Air Purification Prevent pathogens and allergens from cycling through your home and contaminating your air; get a quote today on our air purification systems.
- Central AC Repair When your home’s central air conditioning system is experiencing reduced performance, contact our team for an inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Relish the faster air circulation and improved energy efficiency of mini-ducts when you have our crew install them.
- Refrigerant Recharge Without refrigerant, your air conditioning unit will not provide the cool, fresh air you need on a hot day.
- Commercial AC Contractor Talk with our commercial HVAC specialists about our dedicated maintenance and repair work.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System If you’re tired of your wasteful, old HVAC system, find out how much money you could be saving with our high-efficiency HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration If you’re tired of less than optimal air quality forcing you to dust and mop multiple times every week, call and ask about our whole house air filtration.
- Whole House Humidifiers If you’re experiencing dry skin, bloody noses, or itchy throat on a daily basis, your home may need a humidity change.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Consistent maintenance will prevent unexpected part failure and keeps your AC system running efficiently.
- Indoor Air Quality Ensure your air quality is healthy for your family by having our technician inspect your HVAC system’s humidity and filtration efficiency.
HVAC Energy Savings
If your system is functioning at sub-optimal levels, you’re likely paying extra money every month for energy as a result. Homeowners can address part of the dilemma with consistent cleaning and maintenance service. To prevent this systemic waste, our team at Metro Air & Heat offers affordable AC coil cleaning and duct repair services.
Just like other energy-consuming systems, energy efficiency gradually declines as your air conditioning unit ages, making a visible impact on your monthly utility bill. Energy-conserving HVAC systems, like the ambient air heat pump, allow our customers to address the rising cost of energy while they enjoy their luxurious home air conditioning. Want to find out more about our energy-saving solutions? Call (817) 945-3601 to talk with one of our experienced specialists, and ask about our air conditioning repair in Southlake, TX!
Indoor Air Quality
Metro Air & Heat is not just your service for air conditioning repair in Southlake, TX; we also offer ways to keep your air clean and sanitary! You’re probably facing an air quality issue if you need to dust through the house more than once of week, or if you chronically wake up feeling groggy. Allergens, such as pet dander and dust, are hoovered up into your air supply and then repeatedly circulated throughout your home. You may find yourself buying additional allergy medication and dusting excessively without the proper vent filtration.
You can harness of our whole house filtration systems to fight these airborne particles and safeguard your home. For individuals with even higher air quality needs, our experts offer purification systems that can even target airborne pathogens (such as viruses and bacteria). Should you desire to learn more about your home’s indoor air quality, talk to one of our specialists at (817) 945-3601.