At Metro Air & Heat, our team has provided the community of Roanoke with dedicated HVAC service for more than three decades. Because we continually strive to provide impeccable customer service and more extensive industry solutions, we’re able to provide for your heating and cooling needs better than ever before. When you want an HVAC service that’s trusted by the community, contact our crew at (817) 945-3601. Speak to one of our kind experts and schedule your inspection and air conditioning repair in Roanoke, TX.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
The crew at Metro Air & Heat is available every day of the week for emergency air conditioning repair when your home or business needs it. However, you don’t need a crisis to call our company for assistance with your HVAC system! Homeowners receive comprehensive maintenance service to preserve your system’s performance and uncover any parts that require replacement or repairs. If your business needs a trusted HVAC company for a maintenance contract, we’re happy to help! Need further information about our air conditioning repair in Roanoke, TX? Talk with one of our experienced professionals at (817) 945-3601.
- AC Replacement & Install For cost-effective unit replacement and installation, phone our air conditioning professionals and ask for a quote.
- Emergency AC Repair Call our office anytime if your home or business requires emergency HVAC repairs; we’ll set up an immediate inspection and service visit.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Air duct sealing will prevent expensive energy waste from your AC vents; see how much your family could save!
- Whole House Air Purification Find out how our air purification systems can safeguard your family from pathogens and allergens carried by your air current.
- Central AC Repair If you’re experiencing reduced performance or shutdowns in your central air conditioning system, give us a call and arrange for your inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Enjoy the rapid air circulation and enhanced energy efficiency of mini-ducts by having our team install them.
- Refrigerant Recharge Depleted coolant will halt your AC system from effectively cooling your home; ask for an estimate on coolant recharge.
- Commercial AC Contractor Searching for an HVAC contract service? Find out why so many enterprises choose our team for their repairs, maintenance, and installation needs.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System Discover how much money your family could save on your monthly utility bill when you select one of our team’s energy-efficient HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration Block out the dirt and dust that cycles through your system and deposits throughout your house.
- Whole House Humidifiers If you’re experiencing dry skin, bloody noses, or itchy throat on a daily basis, your home may need a humidity change.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Regular maintenance will prevent unexpected part failure and keeps your AC system running smoothly.
- Indoor Air Quality Humidity and filtration are two of the most crucial elements of indoor air quality in your home.
HVAC Energy Savings
If your system is operating at sub-optimal levels, you’re probably paying extra money every month for energy as a result. Homeowners can address much of the dilemma with regular cleaning and maintenance appointments. To assist your efforts, our company offers affordable duct repairs and AC coil cleaning to reduce this systemic waste.
Unfortunately for homeowners, even the best HVAC systems gradually fall in energy-efficiency as they grow older, leading to higher utility bills. To aid our clients with this problem, our company supplies HVAC systems with higher energy-efficiency, such as the ambient air heat pump. Find out more about our air conditioning repair in Roanoke, TX, plus our energy-saving services by speaking to one of our courteous technicians at (817) 945-3601.
Indoor Air Quality
When it comes to Metro Air & Heat, our clients know we’re more than a service for air conditioning repair in Roanoke, TX; we’re also your trusted service for purer, cleaner air quality. If you wake up feeling drowsy on a regular basis, or if you have to perform extra dusting each week, you might be facing an air quality problem. As dust, pet dander, and other allergens get swept up into the air, your HVAC system recirculates them across the house. You may find yourself purchasing extra allergy medication and dusting excessively without the proper vent filtration.
To help you combat these air contaminants, our team offers whole house filtration systems to capture them and prevent them from spreading throughout your home. If you or a family member has higher immunity requirements, our experts also offer purification systems that target airborne pathogens, such as viruses and bacteria. If you’d desire to learn more about your home’s indoor air quality, speak to one of our specialists at (817) 945-3601.