For more than three decades, Metro Air & Heat has supported the community with professional HVAC services. Numerous businesses and homeowners come to us for their HVAC needs because our technicians are thoroughly trained and knowledgeable. If you want an HVAC service that’s respected by the community, contact our crew at (817) 945-3601. Ask for your inspection and air conditioning repair in North Richland Hills, TX, and chat with one of our informed experts about any questions you may have.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When you require emergency air conditioning repair, our team is standing by 24/7 for your residence and business. Why delay until you’re facing an emergency to call our team for service? For homeowners, the Metro Air & Heat team offers preventative maintenance to enhance your HVAC system and detect any degradation. Need a trusted service for your company’s HVAC maintenance? We can serve you too! Want further details about our air conditioning repair in North Richland Hills, TX? Talk to one of our experienced professionals at (817) 945-3601.
- AC Replacement & Install Call and request your quote on our professional air conditioning installation and replacement services.
- Emergency AC Repair Phone our technicians when your home or office requires emergency AC repairs, and we’ll provide a professional ASAP.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Air duct sealing can prevent expensive energy waste inside your AC vents; see how much you could save!
- Whole House Air Purification Guard your home against pathogens and allergens; get your quote on our air purification systems.
- Central AC Repair When your home’s central air conditioning system is experiencing reduced performance, call our team for an inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Mini-ducts quickly cycle cool air through your house without consuming a lot of space or suffering from traditional air leaks.
- Refrigerant Recharge When your home’s HVAC system is low on coolant, your air conditioning cannot provide cool air.
- Commercial AC Contractor When your business needs a dedicated HVAC contractor, contact our team and discover more about our available services.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System Discover how much money you could save on your monthly utility bill when you install one of our team’s energy-efficient HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration Block out the dirt and dust that circulates through your air conditioning and deposits throughout your house.
- Whole House Humidifiers Low humidity can cause unwelcome nose bleeds, skin irritation, and scratchy throat; make sure your home has balanced air moisture with our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Regular maintenance prevents unexpected part failure and keeps your AC system running smoothly.
- Indoor Air Quality Make sure your air quality is safe for your family by having our technician inspect your HVAC system’s humidity and filtration efficiency.
HVAC Energy Savings
When parts of your AC system are running at sub-par efficiency, you’re likely going to feel the effects on your monthly utility bill. Regular cleaning and repairs will resolve some of the problem. To prevent this systemic waste, our team at Metro Air & Heat provides affordable AC coil cleaning and duct sealing services.
Unfortunately for homeowners, even the best HVAC systems gradually fall in energy-efficiency as they grow older, leading to higher utility bills. To help your family combat this rise in energy consumption, our technicians offer energy-efficient HVAC systems like the ambient air heat pump, which can help homeowners significantly reduce their monthly utility bill. If you’d like to discover more details about our energy-saving HVAC solutions, give our team a call at (817) 945-3601 and ask about our air conditioning repair in North Richland Hills, TX.
Indoor Air Quality
We’re not just your source for air conditioning repair in North Richland Hills, TX. Our crew at Metro Air & Heat also provides tools to improve your indoor air quality! You’re likely facing an air quality issue if you need to dust through the house more than once of week, or if you chronically wake up feeling groggy. It’s a common problem; dirt, dust, and other allergens get swept up into your air conditioning and recirculated throughout the house. This can cause strong allergy irritation and demand more cleaning around the house without the proper vent filtration.
To help your family fight these air contaminants, our company offers whole house filtration systems to capture them and prevent them from spreading throughout your home. For families with even higher air quality demands, our experts offer purification systems that can even target airborne pathogens (such as viruses and bacteria). Dial (817) 945-3601 to talk to one of our indoor air quality experts and get an estimate for your home.