At Metro Air & Heat, we’ve provided the community of Keller with professional HVAC solutions for more than three decades. Our technicians are continually working to sharpen their industry knowledge and customer service, which is why so many homeowners and businesses come to us for their HVAC system maintenance and repairs. If you require guaranteed expertise and experience for your HVAC system, you can call our company at (817) 945-3601 and get a quote on any of our services. Schedule your system checkup and air conditioning repair in Keller, TX, and talk with one of our knowledgeable technicians about any questions you may have.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When your home or company is facing an sudden AC shutdown, you can reach our team anytime (24/7) for emergency air conditioning repairs. Why delay until you’re facing an emergency to contact our team for service? For homeowners, Metro Air & Heat will provide affordable air conditioning maintenance to make sure your system is running at peak performance and stop unwanted part failure. Searching for a proven HVAC service for your office maintenance? We’d love to help you too! Curious about our HVAC solutions? Discover further details about our air conditioning repair in Keller, TX by phoning our office at (817) 945-3601 or browsing through the links below.
- AC Replacement & Install Whether you’re looking to replace an aging unit or you’re installing in a new home, our crew is happy to assist you!
- Emergency AC Repair Our team is available 24/7 to provide emergency HVAC repairs for your home or business.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Air duct sealing can stop expensive energy waste inside your AC vents; see how much you could save!
- Whole House Air Purification Find out how our air purification systems can protect your house against pathogens and allergens carried by your air current.
- Central AC Repair When you’re seeing reduced performance or shutdowns in your central air conditioning system, give us a call and arrange for your inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Relish the faster air circulation and improved energy efficiency of mini-ducts by having our crew install them.
- Refrigerant Recharge When your HVAC system is low on coolant, your air conditioning cannot supply cool air.
- Commercial AC Contractor When your company needs a dedicated HVAC contractor, call our team and discover more about our available services.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System If you’re tired of your wasteful, old HVAC system, see how much energy you could be saving with our energy-efficient HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration When reduced air quality has you mopping the floors and dusting the house multiple times a week, consider a whole house air filtration system.
- Whole House Humidifiers Low humidity may cause unwelcome nose bleeds, skin irritation, and scratchy throat; make sure your home has balanced air moisture with our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Consistent maintenance will prevent unexpected part failure and keeps your AC system running smoothly.
- Indoor Air Quality Humidity and filtration are two of the most important elements of indoor air quality in your house.
HVAC Energy Savings
If your air conditioning unit or heater is functioning at reduced efficiency, you may start to feel the effects in your energy bill as well. A good portion of the problem can be addressed with regular maintenance and cleaning. To stop this energy waste, our team at Metro Air & Heat provides affordable AC coil cleaning and duct sealing services.
Unfortunately, each part of your HVAC system will slowly decline in energy efficiency with age, increasing consumption costs. That’s exactly why our team provides energy-efficient HVAC systems, such as the ambient air heat pump, to support homeowners and businesses with the tools needed to capture incredible savings. Find out more about our air conditioning repair in Keller, TX, plus our energy-efficient solutions by speaking with one of our courteous technicians at (817) 945-3601.
Indoor Air Quality
We’re not just your source for air conditioning repair in Keller, TX. Our crew at Metro Air & Heat also provides ways to enhance your indoor air quality! You’re probably facing an air quality problem if you need to dust through the house more than once of week, or if you often wake up feeling groggy. As dust, pet dander, and other allergens get sucked up into the air, your air conditioning system recirculates them across the house. Unless they get pulled inside your filtration, you may find yourself cleaning more often and buying additional allergy medication.
You can harness of our whole house filtration systems to stop these airborne contaminants and protect your family. For individuals with even higher air quality needs, our experts offer purification systems that can even neutralize airborne pathogens (such as viruses and bacteria). If you’d desire to learn more about your home’s indoor air quality, speak to a specialist at (817) 945-3601.