For over three decades, Metro Air & Heat has supported the community with professional HVAC services. We’re consistently pushing ourselves towards incredible customer service and more comprehensive service options, which is why our professionals are so thoroughly trained and knowledgeable. If you want an HVAC service that’s trusted by the community, phone our crew at (817) 945-3601. For expert air conditioning repair in Grand Prairie, TX, reach out to our considerate technicians and schedule your professional inspection!
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When your family or business is facing an sudden AC shutdown, you can reach our team anytime (24/7) for emergency air conditioning repairs. However, you don’t have to have a crisis to call our company for assistance with your HVAC system! For homeowners, Metro Air & Heat can provide affordable air conditioning maintenance to make sure your system is running at peak performance and prevent unwanted part failure. Looking for a dedicated HVAC company for your office maintenance? We’d love to help you too! Find out more information about our air conditioning repair in Grand Prairie, TX in the links listed beneath, or reach out to our office for an estimate at (817) 945-3601.
- AC Replacement & Install Call and ask for your quote on our professional air conditioning installation and replacement solutions.
- Emergency AC Repair Our team is ready 24/7 to provide emergency HVAC repairs for your house or business.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Our air duct repair service stops costly air leaks; you could save big time on your next energy bill!
- Whole House Air Purification Guard your family against pathogens and allergens; get your quote on our air purification solutions.
- Central AC Repair When your central AC unit stops performing correctly, our team will provide you with a thorough inspection and repair service.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts When you crave something more effective than forced-,traditional air ducts, investigate our team’s high velocity mini-ducts.
- Refrigerant Recharge Without refrigerant, your air conditioning system cannot provide the cold, refreshing air you crave on a hot day.
- Commercial AC Contractor Searching for an HVAC contract service? Discover why so many enterprises choose our team for their repairs, maintenance, and installation needs.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System If you’re tired of your wasteful, aging HVAC system, see how much money you could be saving with our energy-efficient HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration Block out the dirt and dust that cycles via your air conditioning and settles throughout your house.
- Whole House Humidifiers When your home is too dry, call our air quality specialists and inquire about our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Guard your home from sudden part failure by having your air conditioning system examined on a regular basis.
- Indoor Air Quality Make sure your air quality is healthy for your family by having a specialist examine your HVAC system’s humidity and filtration efficiency.
HVAC Energy Savings
When parts of your HVAC system are running at sub-optimal efficiency, you’re likely going to feel the results on your monthly utility bill. A good deal of the problem can be resolved with consistent repairs and cleaning. To assist your efforts, our team provides cost-effective duct repairs and AC coil cleaning to reduce this systemic waste.
Unfortunately, each part of your air conditioning system will gradually decline in energy efficiency as they age, raising consumption costs. That’s precisely why our team offers energy-conserving HVAC systems, such as the ambient air heat pump, to support homeowners and businesses with the tools needed to capture incredible savings. If you’d like to learn more details about our energy-saving HVAC solutions, give our experts a call at (817) 945-3601 and inquire about our air conditioning repair in Grand Prairie, TX.
Indoor Air Quality
Metro Air & Heat is more than your service for air conditioning repair in Grand Prairie, TX; we also offer ways to keep your air clean and fresh! Do you wake up feeling drowsy every day, or do you have to clean your floor panels more than once a week? You may have an air quality issue. It’s a common issue; dirt, dust, and other particles get caught up into your air conditioning and recirculated throughout the house. This can lead to strong allergy irritation and demand more dusting around your home without the proper vent filtration.
Prevent these particles from spreading throughout your home by fighting them using our whole house filtration systems. You can also utilize our purification systems to protect your home against airborne pathogens, including bacteria and viruses. Dial (817) 945-3601 to speak with one of our indoor air quality experts and receive an estimate for your home.