Metro Air & Heat has supplied the community of Flower Mound with professional heating and cooling solutions for more than 30 years now. Because we continually push ourselves to provide impeccable customer service and more extensive industry solutions, we’re able to provide for your heating and cooling needs better than ever before. If you need unfailing expertise and experience for your HVAC system, you can call our company at (817) 945-3601 and get a quote on any of our services. Ask for your system checkup and air conditioning repair in Flower Mound, TX, and talk with one of our informed experts about any questions you may have.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When you need emergency air conditioning repair for your home or office, contact our team immediately for reliable service. However, you don’t need a crisis to call our team for help with your HVAC system! Homeowners receive thorough maintenance service to preserve your system’s performance and detect any parts that require replacement or repairs. If your business needs a trusted HVAC service for a maintenance contract, we’re happy to help! Discover more information about our air conditioning repair in Flower Mound, TX in the pages listed beneath, or contact our office for an estimate at (817) 945-3601.
- AC Replacement & Install Contact us and ask for an estimate on our expert air conditioning installation and replacement services.
- Emergency AC Repair Phone our technicians if your home or office needs emergency AC repairs, and we’ll provide a professional ASAP.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Air duct sealing will stop costly energy waste from your AC vents; see how much you could save!
- Whole House Air Purification Guard your family against pathogens and allergens; get a quote on our air purification systems.
- Central AC Repair If your home’s central air conditioning system is suffering from reduced performance, call our team for an inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Mini-ducts rapidly cycle conditioned air through your house without taking up a lot of space or suffering from traditional air leaks.
- Refrigerant Recharge Depleted coolant will halt your AC system from effectively cooling your home; ask for a quote on coolant recharge.
- Commercial AC Contractor When your business requires a dedicated HVAC contractor, call our team and ask about our available services.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System Discover how much money you could save on your monthly utility bill when you select one of our energy-efficient HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration If you’re frustrated with less than optimal air quality forcing you to dust and sweep multiple times every week, phone our team and ask about our whole house air filtration.
- Whole House Humidifiers When you’re experiencing irritated skin, bloody noses, or itchy throat on a daily basis, your home may need a humidifier.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Consistent maintenance will prevent unexpected part failure and keeps your AC system running smoothly.
- Indoor Air Quality Humidity and purity are two of the most crucial factors of indoor air quality in your house.
HVAC Energy Savings
When portions of your HVAC system are operating at sub-par efficiency, you’re likely going to feel the effects on your monthly utility bill. Homeowners can address part of the dilemma with consistent cleaning and maintenance appointments. Our duct repair and AC coil cleaning services allow homeowners the chance to system waste and weak performance.
Unfortunately for homeowners, even the most reliable HVAC systems gradually drop in energy-efficiency as they age, leading to higher utility bills. To help our clients with this problem, our company offers HVAC systems with higher energy-efficiency, including the ambient air heat pump. Want to learn more about our energy-efficient solutions? Call (817) 945-3601 to talk with one of our experienced specialists, and ask about our air conditioning repair in Flower Mound, TX!
Indoor Air Quality
We’re not just your source for air conditioning repair in Flower Mound, TX. Our team at Metro Air & Heat also provides tools to improve your indoor air quality! You’re probably facing an air quality problem when you need to dust through the house more than once of week, or if you often wake up feeling groggy. Dust fuzz, dirt, and other allergens are sucked up into your vents and repeatedly cycled through your home. Unless they get pulled inside your air filter, you might find yourself cleaning more frequently and buying additional allergy medication.
To help you fight these air contaminants, our company offers whole house filtration systems to trap them and prevent them from spreading throughout your home. If you or a family member has higher immunity requirements, our experts also offer purification systems that neutralize airborne pathogens, such as viruses and bacteria. To speak with one of our indoor air quality experts and get an estimate for your home, give us a ring at (817) 945-3601.