Metro Air & Heat has provided the community of Bedford with expert heating and cooling services for more than 30 years now. Because we consistently push ourselves to provide greater customer service and more comprehensive industry solutions, we’re able to provide for your heating and cooling needs better than ever before. When you want an HVAC service that’s trusted by the homeowners and businesses alike, phone our team at (817) 945-3601. For professional air conditioning repair in Bedford, TX, contact our considerate technicians and schedule your professional checkup!
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
if your home or company is experiencing an sudden AC shutdown, you can reach our team anytime (24/7) for emergency air conditioning repairs. You don’t have to stand by until you’re in the middle of a crisis to call our team however. For homeowners, Metro Air & Heat will supply cost-effective air conditioning maintenance to make sure your system is running at peak performance and prevent unwanted part failure. Need a trusted service for your company’s HVAC maintenance? Our team can serve you too! Call (817) 945-3601 if you would like to find out more details about our air conditioning repair in Bedford, TX, or read on through the links below.!
- AC Replacement & Install For cost-effective system replacement and installation, call our air conditioning technicians and ask for a quote.
- Emergency AC Repair Contact our office quickly if your home or business needs emergency HVAC repairs; we’ll set up an immediate inspection and service visit.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Ripped and loose ducts waste huge amounts of air; see how much you could save with our air duct sealing service!
- Whole House Air Purification Find out how our air purification systems can protect your house from pathogens and allergens spread by your air current.
- Central AC Repair If your central air conditioning system is experiencing low performance, contact our team for an inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts When you crave something more effective than forced-,traditional air ducts, try our crew’s high velocity mini-ducts.
- Refrigerant Recharge Low coolant will halt your AC system from effectively cooling your home; ask for an estimate on coolant recharge.
- Commercial AC Contractor When your business needs a dedicated HVAC contractor, contact our team and discover more about our available services.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System Discover all the energy-conserving solutions our professionals have to offer; call and get your quote today.
- Whole House Air Filtration If you’re tired of sub-par air quality forcing you to dust and sweep multiple times every week, call and ask about our whole house air filtration.
- Whole House Humidifiers When you’re experiencing dry skin, bloody noses, or scratchy throat on a daily basis, your home may need a humidity change.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Protect your home from sudden part failure by having your air conditioning system inspected on a regular basis.
- Indoor Air Quality Humidity and filtration are two of the most important elements of indoor air quality in your house.
HVAC Energy Savings
If your system is functioning at sub-optimal levels, you’re probably paying additional money each month for energy as a result. A good portion of the problem can be resolved with consistent repairs and cleaning. To stop this energy waste, our team at Metro Air & Heat provides cost-effective AC coil cleaning and duct repair services.
Unfortunately, each part of your air conditioning system will gradually decline in energy efficiency as they age, increasing consumption costs. Energy-efficient HVAC systems, like the ambient air heat pump, allow our customers to fight the elevated cost of energy while they enjoy their comfortable home air conditioning. If you’d like to learn more information about our energy-saving HVAC solutions, give our team a call at (817) 945-3601 and ask about our air conditioning repair in Bedford, TX.
Indoor Air Quality
We’re more than your source for air conditioning repair in Bedford, TX here at Metro Air & Heat; our team also meets your needs for better indoor air quality. If you wake up feeling groggy on a regular basis, or if you need to perform extra dusting each week, you might be facing an air quality problem. It’s a common issue; dirt, dust, and other particles get swept up into your air conditioning and recirculated throughout the house. This can cause strong allergy irritation and demand more cleaning around your house without the proper vent filtration.
You can harness of our whole house filtration systems to stop these airborne particles and protect your family. Is your family searching for something even stronger to combat bacteria and viruses in your air conditioning? Consider our purification systems! To speak with one of our indoor air quality experts and get an estimate for your home, give us a call at (817) 945-3601.