At Metro Air & Heat, our team has supplied the community of Arlington with superior HVAC solutions for more than 30 years. Our team is always pushing ourselves towards better customer service and more comprehensive service options, which is why our professionals are so thoroughly trained and knowledgeable. If you want an HVAC service that’s respected by the community, phone our crew at (817) 945-3601. Schedule your inspection and air conditioning repair in Arlington, TX, and chat with one of our informed experts about any questions you may have.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When you require emergency air conditioning repair, our team is available 24/7 for your home and business. You don’t have to wait until you’re in the middle of a catastrophe to reach out to our team however. For homeowners, Metro Air & Heat can supply cost-effective air conditioning maintenance to make sure your system is running at peak performance and prevent unwanted part failure. Searching for a trusted service for your business’ HVAC maintenance? We can serve you too! Curious about our HVAC solutions? Discover additional details about our air conditioning repair in Arlington, TX by calling our office at (817) 945-3601 or browsing through the links below.
- AC Replacement & Install Whether you’re searching to replace an aging unit or you’re installing for the first time, our crew is happy to assist you!
- Emergency AC Repair Call our team if your home or office requires emergency AC repairs, and we’ll provide a professional ASAP.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Air duct sealing can prevent costly energy waste from your AC vents; see how much you could save!
- Whole House Air Purification Stop bacteria and allergens from cycling through your home and dirtying your air; get a quote today on our air purification systems.
- Central AC Repair When you’re experiencing reduced performance or cut outs in your central air conditioning system, give us a call and arrange for your inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Enjoy the rapid air circulation and enhanced energy efficiency of mini-ducts by having our crew install them.
- Refrigerant Recharge Without coolant, your air conditioning unit will not provide the cold, fresh air you crave on a hot day.
- Commercial AC Contractor When your business needs a dedicated HVAC contractor, contact our team and ask about our available services.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System If you’re tired of your wasteful, old HVAC system, see how much energy you could be saving with our energy-efficient HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration If you’re tired of sub-par air quality forcing you to dust and mop multiple times each week, phone our team and ask about our whole house air filtration.
- Whole House Humidifiers When your home is overly dry, contact our air quality specialists and ask about our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Regular maintenance will prevent unexpected part failure and keeps your AC system running efficiently.
- Indoor Air Quality Ambient moisture and purity are two of the most important factors of indoor air quality in your house.
HVAC Energy Savings
If your air conditioner or heater is functioning at reduced efficiency, you may start to feel the effects in your energy bill as well. Much of this problem can be addressed with occasional cleaning and maintenance service. Try cutting down on this system waste using Metro Air & Heat’s duct sealing and AC coil cleaning services.
However, HVAC systems will slowly decline in energy efficiency as they age, adding to your monthly utility costs. Energy-efficient HVAC systems, like the ambient air heat pump, allow our customers to fight the elevated cost of energy while they enjoy their luxurious home air conditioning. If you’d like to learn more details about our energy-conserving HVAC solutions, give our experts a call at (817) 945-3601 and inquire about our air conditioning repair in Arlington, TX.
Indoor Air Quality
We’re not just your source for air conditioning repair in Arlington, TX. Our team at Metro Air & Heat also provides ways to improve your indoor air quality! You’re probably facing an air quality issue when you have to dust through the house more than once of week, or if you chronically wake up feeling groggy. As dust, pet dander, and other allergens get sucked up into the air, your HVAC system recirculates them throughout the house. This can cause additional allergy irritation and demand more cleaning around your house without the proper vent filtration.
Stop these contaminants from spreading throughout your home by fighting them with our whole house filtration systems. If you or a loved one has higher immunity requirements, our specialists also offer purification systems that neutralize airborne pathogens, such as viruses and bacteria. Dial (817) 945-3601 to talk to one of our indoor air quality experts and receive a quote for your home.