The dedicated HVAC service men and women at Metro Air & Heat have supplied the Glen Rose community with quality air conditioning repair for over 30 years. Our technicians are continually striving to sharpen their industry knowledge and customer service, which is why so many homeowners and businesses come to us for help. If you expect cost-effective and courteous service for your HVAC needs, call (817) 945-3601 and receive a quote today! You can take all your questions to one of our experts; arrange your system checkup and air conditioning repair in Glen Rose, TX.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
The crew at Metro Air & Heat is available every day, any time for emergency air conditioning repair if your home or business needs it. You don’t need a catastrophe to contact our team however; we’re always happy to assist you! For homeowners, Metro Air & Heat will provide affordable air conditioning maintenance to ensure your system is running at peak performance and prevent unwanted part failure. Looking for a dedicated HVAC company for your office maintenance? We’d love to help you too! Phone (817) 945-3601 if you would like to find out more details regarding our air conditioning repair in Glen Rose, TX, or read on through the links below.!
- AC Replacement & Install Whether you’re searching to replace an aging unit or you’re installing in a new home, our team is ready to assist you!
- Emergency AC Repair Phone our technicians when your home or office needs emergency AC repairs, and we’ll send a professional ASAP.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Air duct repairs can prevent expensive energy waste inside your AC vents; see how much you could save!
- Whole House Air Purification Discover how our air purification systems can safeguard your home against pathogens and allergens spread by your air current.
- Central AC Repair When your home’s central air conditioning system is experiencing low performance, contact our team for an inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Mini-ducts rapidly cycle conditioned air through your house without taking up a lot of space or suffering from traditional air leaks.
- Refrigerant Recharge Depleted coolant will halt your AC unit from effectively cooling your home; ask for an estimate on coolant recharge.
- Commercial AC Contractor If your company requires a dedicated HVAC contractor, call our team and discover more about our available services.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System Discover how much money you could save on your monthly utility bill when you install one of our team’s energy-efficient HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration When your low air quality has you sweeping the floors and dusting the house several times a week, consider a whole house air filtration system.
- Whole House Humidifiers Low humidity may cause unwelcome nose bleeds, skin dryness, and itchy throat; ensure your home has balanced air moisture with our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Guarantee that your air conditioning system continues to run smoothly by scheduling a maintenance visit each year.
- Indoor Air Quality Ensure your air quality is healthy for your family by having our technician inspect your HVAC system’s humidity and filtration efficiency.
HVAC Energy Savings
If your air conditioning unit or heater is functioning at reduced efficiency, you may begin to feel the effects in your utility bill as well. A good deal of the problem can be resolved with regular repairs and cleaning. To stop this energy waste, our team at Metro Air & Heat provides cost-effective AC coil cleaning and duct repair services.
Just like other energy-consuming systems, energy efficiency gradually declines as your HVAC system ages, making a visible impact on your monthly utility bill. To aid our clients with this issue, our company supplies HVAC systems with higher energy-efficiency, such as the ambient air heat pump. Discover more about our energy-saving solutions when you call (817) 945-3601 for expert air conditioning repair in Glen Rose, TX.
Indoor Air Quality
Metro Air & Heat is more than your service for air conditioning repair in Glen Rose, TX; we also provide tools to keep your air clean and sanitary! If you’re having to perform extra dusting each week, or if you regularly wake up feeling drowsy, you might have an air quality problem. As dirt, pet dander, and other allergens get swept up into the air, your HVAC system recirculates them across the house. You may find yourself purchasing additional allergy medication and dusting more frequently without effective vent filtration.
You can take advantage of our whole house filtration systems to stop these airborne contaminants and safeguard your home. Is your family looking for something even stronger to combat bacteria and viruses in your air conditioning? Consider our purification systems! Should you desire to learn more about your home’s indoor air quality, talk with one of our specialists at (817) 945-3601.