At Metro Air & Heat, we’ve supported the community of Royse City with professional HVAC solutions for more than three decades. Our technicians are continually working to sharpen their industry skills and customer service, which is why so many homeowners and companies come to us for their HVAC system maintenance and repairs. Get the knowledge and skill you expect from your HVAC service; call (817) 945-3601 today! For expert air conditioning repair in Royse City, TX, reach out to our attentive technicians and schedule your professional inspection!
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When your home or business is facing an sudden AC shutdown, you can reach our team anytime (24/7) for emergency air conditioning repairs. You don’t need to stand by until you’re in the middle of a crisis to call our team however. For homeowners, Metro Air & Heat can supply cost-effective air conditioning maintenance to ensure your system is running at peak performance and prevent unwanted part failure. Looking for a dedicated HVAC service for your office maintenance? We’d love to help your business too! Want more details about our air conditioning repair in Royse City, TX? Talk to one of our experienced professionals at (817) 945-3601.
- AC Replacement & Install Call and ask for an estimate on our expert air conditioning installation and replacement services.
- Emergency AC Repair Our team is available 24/7 to supply emergency HVAC repairs for your home or business.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Torn and damaged duct lines leak huge amounts of air; see how much you could save with our air duct repair service!
- Whole House Air Purification Guard your home from pathogens and allergens; get a quote on our air purification systems.
- Central AC Repair When your central AC unit stops performing correctly, we’ll provide your system with a thorough inspection and repair service.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Enjoy the rapid air circulation and improved energy efficiency of mini-ducts by having our team install them.
- Refrigerant Recharge Low coolant will halt your AC system from effectively cooling your home; ask for an estimate on coolant recharge.
- Commercial AC Contractor If your business needs a dedicated HVAC contractor, contact our team and ask about our available services.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System See how much money you could save on your annual utility costs when you select one of our team’s energy-efficient HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration If you’re frustrated with less than optimal air quality forcing you to dust and mop multiple times every week, call and ask about our whole house air filtration.
- Whole House Humidifiers If you’re experiencing dry skin, bloody noses, or scratchy throat on a daily basis, your home may need a humidifier.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Consistent maintenance will prevent unexpected part failure and keeps your AC unit running efficiently.
- Indoor Air Quality Enhance your home’s indoor air quality using our humidity tools, filtration systems, and purification services.
HVAC Energy Savings
When portions of your AC system are running at sub-par efficiency, you’re likely going to feel the effects on your monthly utility bill. A good portion of the problem can be resolved with consistent maintenance and cleaning. To stop this energy waste, our team at Metro Air & Heat provides affordable AC coil cleaning and duct repair services.
Just like other energy-consuming systems, energy efficiency gradually declines as your HVAC system grows older, making a visible impact on your monthly utility bill. Energy-conserving HVAC systems, like the ambient air heat pump, allow our customers to fight the rising cost of energy while they enjoy their cozy home air conditioning. Learn more about our air conditioning repair in Royse City, TX, plus our energy-saving solutions by speaking with one of our courteous technicians at (817) 945-3601.
Indoor Air Quality
We’re not just your source for air conditioning repair in Royse City, TX. Our team at Metro Air & Heat also provides tools to improve your indoor air quality! If you wake up feeling groggy on a regular basis, or if you have to perform extra dusting each week, you probably are facing an air quality problem. Dust particles, pet dander, and other allergens are hoovered up into your AC and repeatedly circulated through your home. This can lead to strong allergy irritation and demand more cleaning around the home without the proper vent filtration.
Stop these particles from circulating throughout your home by fighting them using our whole house filtration systems. For families with even higher air quality needs, our experts offer purification systems that can even neutralize airborne pathogens (such as viruses and bacteria). To talk with one of our indoor air quality specialists and get an estimate for your home, give us a ring at (817) 945-3601.