Metro Air & Heat has supported the community of Rowlett with expert heating and cooling solutions for more than 30 years now. Our team is consistently pushing ourselves towards better customer service and more comprehensive service options, which is why our technicians are so thoroughly trained and knowledgeable. If you want affordable and kind service for your HVAC needs, dial (817) 945-3601 and receive a quote today! For professional air conditioning repair in Rowlett, TX, contact our attentive technicians and schedule your professional checkup!
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
The team at Metro Air & Heat is standing by every day of the week for emergency air conditioning repair when your home or business needs it. You don’t need a crisis to contact our team however; we’re always happy to help! For homeowners, the team at Metro Air & Heat offers affordable maintenance service to extend the life of your system and ward off any unexpected part failures. Searching for a trusted service for your business’ HVAC maintenance? Our team can help you too! Curious about our services? Find further details about our air conditioning repair in Rowlett, TX by calling our team at (817) 945-3601 or by reading through the links below.
- AC Replacement & Install For cost-effective unit replacement and installation, call our air conditioning professionals and request a quote.
- Emergency AC Repair Phone our technicians if your home or office needs emergency AC repairs, and we’ll send a professional ASAP.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Torn and loose duct lines leak huge amounts of air; see how much you could save with our air duct repair service!
- Whole House Air Purification Discover how our air purification systems can protect your home against pathogens and allergens carried by your air current.
- Central AC Repair When your central air conditioning system is experiencing low performance, call our team for an inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Mini-ducts quickly circulate cool air through your home without taking up a lot of space or suffering from traditional air leaks.
- Refrigerant Recharge If your home’s HVAC system is low on coolant, your air conditioning cannot provide cool air.
- Commercial AC Contractor Speak with our commercial HVAC contractors about our dedicated maintenance and repair work.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System If you’re tired of your wasteful, old HVAC system, find out how much energy you could be saving with our energy-efficient HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration When reduced air quality has you sweeping the floors and dusting the house several times a week, consider a whole house air filtration system.
- Whole House Humidifiers If you’re suffering from irritated skin, bloody noses, or itchy throat on a regular basis, your home may need a humidifier.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Guarantee that your air conditioning system continues to run smoothly by arranging a checkup visit each year.
- Indoor Air Quality Make sure your air quality is safe for your family by having our technician inspect your HVAC system’s humidity and filtration efficiency.
HVAC Energy Savings
When your air conditioning unit or heater is functioning at reduced performance, you may begin to feel the effects in your energy bill as well. Regular cleaning and repairs will solve much of the problem. Our duct repair and AC coil cleaning services provide homeowners the chance to reduce system waste and sub-par performance.
However, air conditioning units will naturally decline in energy efficiency as they age, adding to your annual utility costs. Energy-efficient HVAC systems, like the ambient air heat pump, enable our customers to address the elevated cost of energy while they enjoy their cozy home air conditioning. If you’d like to learn more information about our energy-conserving HVAC solutions, give our team a call at (817) 945-3601 and inquire about our air conditioning repair in Rowlett, TX.
Indoor Air Quality
Metro Air & Heat is not just your source for air conditioning repair in Rowlett, TX; we also offer tools to keep your air clean and sanitary! If you’re having to perform extra cleaning each week, or if you chronically wake up feeling drowsy, you might have an air quality problem. It’s a common issue; dirt, dust, and other allergens get caught up into your air conditioning and recirculated throughout the house. Without effective filtration, you may find yourself needing to sweep more often and buy extra allergy medicine.
You can harness of our whole house filtration systems to stop these airborne particles and protect your family. Is your family searching for something even stronger to fight against airborne pathogens in your air conditioning? Consider our purification systems! If you’d desire to learn more about your home’s indoor air quality, speak to one of our specialists at (817) 945-3601.