Metro Air & Heat has provided the community of Rockwall with expert HVAC solutions for more than 30 years now. We’re always pushing ourselves towards better customer service and more comprehensive service options, which is why our technicians are so thoroughly trained and knowledgeable. If you want affordable and kind service for your HVAC needs, call (817) 945-3601 and get a quote today! Ask for your inspection and air conditioning repair in Rockwall, TX, and talk with one of our knowledgeable experts about any questions you may have.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
The crew at Metro Air & Heat is standing by every day, any time for emergency air conditioning repair if your family or business needs it. You don’t need to have a catastrophe to call our crew however; we’re always happy to help! Homeowners get thorough maintenance service to preserve your system’s performance and detect any parts that require replacement or repairs. For your business, our HVAC professionals will provide dedicated maintenance service and repairs for all your heating and cooling needs! Call (817) 945-3601 if you would like to discover more information regarding our air conditioning repair in Rockwall, TX, or read on through the links below.!
- AC Replacement & Install For cost-effective system replacement and installation, phone our air conditioning technicians and ask for a quote.
- Emergency AC Repair Call our office quickly if your home or business requires emergency HVAC repairs; we’ll set up an immediate inspection and service visit.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Torn and damaged ducts leak large amounts of air; see how much you could save with our air duct repair service!
- Whole House Air Purification Prevent bacteria and allergens from circulating through your home and dirtying your air; get a quote today on our air purification systems.
- Central AC Repair When your central AC unit stops performing correctly, we’ll provide you with a complete inspection and repair service.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Mini-ducts quickly cycle conditioned air through your home without taking up a lot of space or suffering from traditional air leaks.
- Refrigerant Recharge Without refrigerant, your air conditioning system cannot provide the cool, refreshing air you need on a hot day.
- Commercial AC Contractor Speak with our commercial HVAC specialists about our dedicated maintenance and repair work.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System If you’re exasperated with your wasteful, old HVAC system, see how much energy you could be saving with our energy-efficient HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration If your low air quality has you sweeping the floors and dusting the house several times a week, check out our whole house air filtration system.
- Whole House Humidifiers When your home is too dry, call our air quality specialists and ask about our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Regular maintenance will prevent unexpected part failure and keeps your AC system running smoothly.
- Indoor Air Quality Make sure your air quality is safe for your family by having a technician examine your HVAC system’s humidity and filtration efficiency.
HVAC Energy Savings
If your air conditioning unit or heater is functioning at reduced performance, you may start to feel the effects in your energy bill as well. Part of this issue can be solved by regular cleaning and maintenance visits. To aid you, our company provides affordable duct repairs and AC coil cleaning to reduce this systemic waste.
As with all energy-consuming systems, energy efficiency gradually declines as your HVAC system ages, making a visible mark on your monthly utility bill. To support our clients with this issue, our team supplies HVAC systems with higher energy-efficiency, including the ambient air heat pump. Learn more about our energy-saving services when you call (817) 945-3601 for expert air conditioning repair in Rockwall, TX.
Indoor Air Quality
When it comes to Metro Air & Heat, our customers know we’re more than a service for air conditioning repair in Rockwall, TX; we’re also your trusted service for fresher, cleaner air quality. If you wake up feeling groggy on a regular basis, or if you have to perform extra dusting each week, you might be facing an air quality problem. Allergens, such as dirt and dust, get sucked up into your vents and are repeatedly circulated throughout your home. Unless they get trapped inside your air filter, you may find yourself cleaning more frequently and buying additional allergy medication.
To help you combat these air contaminants, our company offers whole house filtration systems to capture them and prevent them from spreading throughout your home. If you or a family member has higher immunity needs, our experts also provide purification systems that target airborne pathogens, such as viruses and bacteria. Dial (817) 945-3601 to talk with one of our indoor air quality specialists and get an estimate for your home.