For over 30 years, Metro Air & Heat has supplied the community with expert heating and cooling services. Our team is always pushing ourselves towards incredible customer service and more comprehensive service options, which is why our technicians are so thoroughly trained and knowledgeable. If you expect cost-effective and courteous service for your HVAC needs, dial (817) 945-3601 and get a quote today! You can take any questions to one of our experts; schedule your system examination and air conditioning repair in Garland, TX.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When you need emergency air conditioning repair, our team is available 24/7 for your home and office. You don’t need a crisis to contact our crew however; we’re always happy to assist you! For homeowners, Metro Air & Heat will supply affordable air conditioning maintenance to ensure your system is running at peak performance and stop unwanted part failure. Need a trusted service for your business’ HVAC maintenance? We can serve you too! Want more details about our air conditioning repair in Garland, TX? Talk to one of our knowledgeable professionals at (817) 945-3601.
- AC Replacement & Install Call and ask for an estimate on our professional air conditioning installation and replacement services.
- Emergency AC Repair Phone our team when your home or office requires emergency AC repairs, and we’ll send a professional ASAP.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Our air duct sealing service stops expensive air waste; you could save big time on your next energy bill!
- Whole House Air Purification Find out how our air purification systems can protect your family from pathogens and allergens carried by your air current.
- Central AC Repair When your central AC unit stops performing correctly, our team will supply your system with a complete inspection and repair service.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Relish the rapid air circulation and enhanced energy efficiency of mini-ducts by having our team install them.
- Refrigerant Recharge If your HVAC system is low on coolant, your air conditioning will not be able to supply cool air.
- Commercial AC Contractor Talk to our commercial HVAC specialists about our expert maintenance and repair services.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System See how much money your family could save on your monthly utility bill when you select one of our team’s energy-efficient HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration If reduced air quality has you sweeping the floors and dusting the house several times a week, check out our whole house air filtration system.
- Whole House Humidifiers If you’re experiencing irritated skin, bloody noses, or scratchy throat on a daily basis, your home may need a humidifier.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Ensure your air conditioning system continues to work efficiently by scheduling a checkup visit each year.
- Indoor Air Quality Enhance your home’s indoor air quality through our humidity products, filtration systems, and purification services.
HVAC Energy Savings
When your air conditioner or heater is functioning at reduced performance, you may begin to feel the effects in your utility bill as well. Much of this issue can be solved by occasional cleaning and maintenance service. To stop this energy waste, our team at Metro Air & Heat offers cost-effective AC coil cleaning and duct repair services.
Unfortunately, each part of your HVAC system will gradually decline in energy efficiency with age, increasing consumption costs. Energy-conserving HVAC systems, like the ambient air heat pump, allow our customers to address the elevated cost of energy while they enjoy their cozy home air conditioning. Want to learn more about our energy-efficient solutions? Call (817) 945-3601 to talk with one of our experienced specialists, and ask about our air conditioning repair in Garland, TX!
Indoor Air Quality
Metro Air & Heat is not just your source for air conditioning repair in Garland, TX; we also offer tools to keep your air clean and safe! When you’re having to perform extra dusting every week, or if you regularly wake up feeling groggy, you might have an air quality problem. Allergens, such as dirt and dust, get hoovered up into your air supply and are repeatedly circulated throughout your home. You may find yourself purchasing extra allergy medication and dusting excessively without the proper air filtration.
Our team offers whole house filtration systems to aid you as you fight these airborne contaminants and prevent them from spreading. If you or a family member has higher immunity requirements, our specialists also offer purification systems that target airborne pathogens, such as viruses and bacteria. Want to talk with an expert regarding your home’s indoor air quality? Phone (817) 945-3601.