For more than three decades, Metro Air & Heat has supplied the community with professional heating and cooling services. Many, many enterprises and homeowners choose our team for their HVAC needs because our technicians are thoroughly trained and experienced. If you expect affordable and courteous service for your HVAC needs, dial (817) 945-3601 and get a quote today! Talk with one of our courteous professionals and schedule your checkup and air conditioning repair in Springtown, TX.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When your home or company is experiencing an sudden AC shutdown, you can reach our team anytime (24/7) for emergency air conditioning repairs. You don’t need to have a catastrophe to contact our team however; we’re always happy to assist you! For homeowners, Metro Air & Heat can provide affordable air conditioning maintenance to ensure your system is running at peak performance and stop unwanted part failure. Searching for a proven HVAC service for your building maintenance? We’d love to help you too! Want more details about our air conditioning repair in Springtown, TX? Talk to one of our experienced professionals at (817) 945-3601.
- AC Replacement & Install Whether you’re searching to replace an aging unit or you’re installing for the first time, our team is ready to assist you!
- Emergency AC Repair Call our team if your home or office needs emergency AC repairs, and we’ll send a professional ASAP.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Ripped and loose duct lines waste huge amounts of air; see how much you could save with our air duct repair service!
- Whole House Air Purification Guard your family against pathogens and allergens; get a quote on our air purification systems.
- Central AC Repair When you’re seeing sub-par performance or cut outs in your central air conditioning system, give us a call and arrange for your inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Mini-ducts rapidly cycle cool air through your house without taking up a lot of space or suffering from traditional air leaks.
- Refrigerant Recharge If your HVAC system is low on coolant, your air conditioning will not be able to supply cool air.
- Commercial AC Contractor If your company requires a dedicated HVAC contractor, call our team and ask about our available services.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System Discover all the energy-saving systems our team has to offer; call and get your quote today.
- Whole House Air Filtration If you’re frustrated with less than optimal air quality forcing you to dust and mop multiple times each week, call and ask about our whole house air filtration.
- Whole House Humidifiers When your home feels too dry, call our air quality specialists and inquire about our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Ensure your air conditioning unit continues to work efficiently by scheduling a maintenance visit each year.
- Indoor Air Quality Ensure your air quality is healthy for your family by having a specialist examine your HVAC system’s humidity and filtration efficiency.
HVAC Energy Savings
When your air conditioning unit or heater is functioning at reduced efficiency, you may begin to feel the effects in your utility bill as well. A good deal of the dilemma can be addressed with consistent maintenance and cleaning. To aid you, our team offers affordable duct repairs and AC coil cleaning to reduce this systemic waste.
Unfortunately, HVAC systems will slowly decline in energy efficiency as they grow older, adding to your annual utility costs. To aid our clients with this issue, our company offers HVAC systems with higher energy-efficiency, including the ambient air heat pump. Find out more about our air conditioning repair in Springtown, TX, plus our energy-efficient services by talking with one of our courteous technicians at (817) 945-3601.
Indoor Air Quality
When it comes to Metro Air & Heat, our customers know we’re not just a service for air conditioning repair in Springtown, TX; we’re also your trusted provider of purer, cleaner air quality. If you’re having to perform extra dusting every week, or if you chronically wake up feeling drowsy, you might have an air quality problem. It’s a common problem; pet dander, dust, and other particles get caught up into your air conditioning and recirculated throughout the house. Unless they are pulled inside your air filter, you may find yourself cleaning more frequently and buying additional allergy medication.
To help your family combat these air contaminants, our team provides whole house filtration systems to trap them and prevent them from spreading throughout your home. Your family can also use our purification systems to guard your home against airborne pathogens, such as bacteria and viruses. Want to talk with a specialist regarding your home’s indoor air quality? Phone (817) 945-3601.