The dedicated HVAC service men and women at Metro Air & Heat have enriched the Mineral Wells community with quality air conditioning repair for over 30 years. Because we consistently push ourselves to provide impeccable customer service and more extensive industry solutions, we’re able to provide for your heating and cooling needs better than ever before. Find the experience and skill you expect from your HVAC service; dial (817) 945-3601 today! You can bring any questions to one of our experienced professionals; arrange your system examination and air conditioning repair in Mineral Wells, TX.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When you need emergency air conditioning repair, our team is available 24/7 for your residence and office. However, you don’t have to have an emergency to call our team for help with your HVAC system! For homeowners, the crew at Metro Air & Heat offers affordable maintenance service to extend the life of your system and fend off any unexpected part failures. If your enterprise needs a trusted HVAC company for a maintenance contract, we’re happy to help! Phone (817) 945-3601 if you would like to discover more details about our air conditioning repair in Mineral Wells, TX, or read on through the links below.!
- AC Replacement & Install Call and ask for an estimate on our expert air conditioning installation and replacement solutions.
- Emergency AC Repair Call our office quickly when your home or business requires emergency HVAC repairs; we’ll set up an immediate inspection and service visit.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Air duct sealing will prevent costly energy waste inside your AC vents; see how much your family could save!
- Whole House Air Purification Discover how our air purification systems can safeguard your family from pathogens and allergens carried by your air current.
- Central AC Repair When your central air conditioning system is experiencing reduced performance, phone our team for an inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Mini-ducts quickly cycle conditioned air through your home without consuming a lot of space or suffering from traditional air leaks.
- Refrigerant Recharge Depleted coolant will prevent your AC unit from effectively cooling your home; ask for a quote on coolant recharge.
- Commercial AC Contractor When your business needs a dedicated HVAC contractor, call our team and discover more about our available services.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System Find out about all the energy-saving solutions our team has to offer; call and get your quote today.
- Whole House Air Filtration When reduced air quality has you mopping the floors and dusting the house several times a week, consider a whole house air filtration system.
- Whole House Humidifiers If your home is overly dry, call our air quality specialists and ask about our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Protect your home from sudden part failure by having your air conditioning system examined on a regular basis.
- Indoor Air Quality Ensure your air quality is safe for your family by having our technician examine your HVAC system’s humidity and filtration efficiency.
HVAC Energy Savings
If your AC unit is operating at sub-optimal levels, you’re probably paying additional money every month for energy as a result. Much of this issue can be addressed with regular cleaning and maintenance visits. To prevent this systemic waste, our team at Metro Air & Heat offers cost-effective AC coil cleaning and duct sealing services.
Unfortunately, air conditioning units will naturally decline in energy efficiency as they grow older, adding to your monthly utility costs. To help our clients with this issue, our team supplies HVAC systems with higher energy-efficiency, such as the ambient air heat pump. If you’d like to discover more information about our energy-saving HVAC solutions, give our team a call at (817) 945-3601 and inquire about our air conditioning repair in Mineral Wells, TX.
Indoor Air Quality
We’re not just your go-to service for air conditioning repair in Mineral Wells, TX here at Metro Air & Heat; our crew also meets your needs for better indoor air quality. Do you wake up feeling groggy every day, or do you need to clean your floor panels more than once a week? You may have an air quality issue. Allergens, such as dirt and dust, are hoovered up into your vents and are repeatedly circulated throughout your home. You may find yourself purchasing additional allergy medication and dusting excessively without the proper vent filtration.
Our team provides whole house filtration systems to aid you as you fight these airborne contaminants and stop them from spreading. Your family can also use our purification systems to guard your home against airborne pathogens, including bacteria and viruses. Call (817) 945-3601 to talk with one of our indoor air quality experts and get a quote for your home.