For more than 30 years, Metro Air & Heat has supplied the community with professional heating and cooling services. Our technicians are continually working to sharpen their industry skills and customer service, which is why so many homeowners and companies come to us for help. When you require guaranteed expertise and experience for your HVAC system, you can call our team at (817) 945-3601 and get a quote on any of our services. Talk with one of our considerate experts and schedule your inspection and air conditioning repair in Aledo, TX.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When you require emergency air conditioning repair, our crew is available 24/7 for your house and business. You don’t need to stand by until you’re in the center of a catastrophe to call our team however. For homeowners, Metro Air & Heat can supply affordable air conditioning maintenance to ensure your system is running at peak performance and prevent unwanted part failure. When your business needs a dedicated HVAC service for a maintenance contract, we’ll be happy to help! Want more details about our air conditioning repair in Aledo, TX? Talk with one of our knowledgeable professionals at (817) 945-3601.
- AC Replacement & Install Contact us and request your quote on our expert air conditioning installation and replacement services.
- Emergency AC Repair Phone our technicians when your home or office needs emergency AC repairs, and we’ll provide a professional ASAP.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Air duct sealing will stop expensive energy waste inside your AC vents; see how much your family could save!
- Whole House Air Purification Discover how our air purification systems can protect your family against pathogens and allergens spread by your air current.
- Central AC Repair When your central AC unit stops functioning correctly, our team will provide you with a complete inspection and repair service.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts When you desire something more efficient than forced-,traditional air ducts, investigate our team’s high velocity mini-ducts.
- Refrigerant Recharge If your HVAC system is low on coolant, your air conditioning cannot provide cool air.
- Commercial AC Contractor Looking for an HVAC contractor? Discover why so many companies choose our team for their repairs, maintenance, and installation needs.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System Find out about all the energy-saving products our team has to offer; call and get your quote today.
- Whole House Air Filtration When your low air quality has you mopping the floors and dusting the house multiple times a week, check out our whole house air filtration system.
- Whole House Humidifiers If your home is too dry, call our air quality specialists and ask about our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Regular maintenance will prevent sudden part failure and keeps your AC unit running smoothly.
- Indoor Air Quality Enhance your home’s indoor air quality through our humidity tools, filtration systems, and purification services.
HVAC Energy Savings
Many homeowners that face lowered performance from their air conditioning will also notice a higher energy bill each month. Much of this issue can be solved by occasional cleaning and maintenance service. Try preventing this energy waste through our duct sealing and AC coil cleaning services.
Just like other energy-consuming systems, energy efficiency gradually declines as your air conditioning unit ages, making a visible impact on your monthly utility bill. To help your family fight this rise in energy usage, our technicians offer energy-efficient HVAC systems like the ambient air heat pump, which can help homeowners greatly reduce their monthly utility bill. Learn more about our air conditioning repair in Aledo, TX, plus our energy-efficient services by speaking to one of our courteous technicians at (817) 945-3601.
Indoor Air Quality
We’re not just your source for air conditioning repair in Aledo, TX here at Metro Air & Heat; our crew also supports your needs for better indoor air quality. Do you wake up feeling groggy very often, or do you have to dust the house more than once a week? You may have an air quality issue. It’s a common issue; dirt, dust, and other allergens get swept up into your HVAC system and recirculated throughout the house. Unless they are pulled inside your air filter, you may find yourself cleaning more frequently and buying additional allergy medication.
To help you combat these air contaminants, our team offers whole house filtration systems to trap them and prevent them from spreading throughout your home. If you or a family member has higher immunity needs, our specialists also provide purification systems that neutralize airborne pathogens, such as viruses and bacteria. To talk with one of our indoor air quality experts and receive a quote for your home, give us a ring at (817) 945-3601.