For over three decades, Metro Air & Heat has supported the community with professional heating and cooling services. Many, many businesses and homeowners come to us for their HVAC needs because our technicians are thoroughly trained and knowledgeable. When you want an HVAC service that’s respected by the homeowners and businesses alike, phone our team at (817) 945-3601. You can take all your questions to one of our experienced professionals; schedule your system examination and air conditioning repair in Bowie, TX.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When you require emergency air conditioning repair, our crew is standing by 24/7 for your house and office. However, you don’t have to have an emergency to call our team for assistance with your air conditioning! Homeowners receive thorough maintenance service to preserve your system’s functionality and uncover any parts that need replacement or repairs. Searching for a trusted service for your company’s HVAC maintenance? Our team can serve you too! Want more information about our air conditioning repair in Bowie, TX? Talk to one of our knowledgeable professionals at (817) 945-3601.
- AC Replacement & Install Whether you’re searching to replace an old unit or you’re installing in a new home, our crew is ready to assist you!
- Emergency AC Repair Phone our team when your home or office needs emergency AC repairs, and we’ll provide a professional ASAP.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Ripped and loose duct lines leak huge amounts of air; see how much you could save with our air duct repair service!
- Whole House Air Purification Protect your home from pathogens and allergens; get your quote on our air purification systems.
- Central AC Repair When your central AC unit stops performing correctly, our team will provide you with a complete inspection and repair service.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Enjoy the faster air circulation and enhanced energy efficiency of mini-ducts by having our team install them.
- Refrigerant Recharge If your HVAC system is low on coolant, your air conditioning will not be able to supply cool air.
- Commercial AC Contractor If your business needs a dedicated HVAC contractor, contact our team and ask about our available services.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System Discover how much money your family could save on your monthly utility bill when you install one of our energy-efficient HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration Trap the dirt and dust that circulates through your air conditioning and settles throughout your home.
- Whole House Humidifiers When you’re suffering from irritated skin, bloody noses, or itchy throat on a regular basis, your home may need a humidity change.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Ensure your air conditioning system continues to work efficiently by arranging a checkup visit each year.
- Indoor Air Quality Enhance your home’s indoor air quality using our humidity tools, filtration systems, and purification solutions.
HVAC Energy Savings
If your system is functioning at sub-optimal levels, you’re likely paying extra money every month for energy as a result. Regular cleaning and maintenance can solve much of the problem. Our duct repair and AC coil cleaning services provide homeowners the chance to cut down on system waste and sub-par performance.
Unfortunately for homeowners, even the most reliable HVAC systems gradually fall in energy-efficiency as they age, leading to higher utility bills. That’s precisely why our company offers energy-conserving HVAC systems, such as the ambient air heat pump, to support homeowners and businesses with the tools needed to capture incredible savings. If you’d like to learn more information about our energy-saving HVAC solutions, give our team a call at (817) 945-3601 and ask about our air conditioning repair in Bowie, TX.
Indoor Air Quality
We’re more than your source for air conditioning repair in Bowie, TX here at Metro Air & Heat; our team also meets your needs for better indoor air quality. You’re probably facing an air quality issue if you need to dust through the house more than once of week, or if you often wake up feeling groggy. As dust, pet dander, and other particles get sucked up into the air, your HVAC system recirculates them throughout the house. Unless they get trapped inside your filtration, you might find yourself cleaning more frequently and buying additional allergy medication.
Our company provides whole house filtration systems to help you as you fight these airborne contaminants and prevent them from spreading. If you or a family member has higher immunity needs, our specialists also offer purification systems that target airborne pathogens, such as viruses and bacteria. Want to talk to a specialist about your home’s indoor air quality? Call (817) 945-3601.