The professional HVAC service men and women at Metro Air & Heat have enriched the Terrell community with quality air conditioning repair for over 30 years. Because we consistently strive to provide impeccable customer service and more comprehensive industry solutions, we’re able to provide for your heating and cooling needs better than ever before. If you expect affordable and courteous service for your HVAC needs, call (817) 945-3601 and get a quote today! You can bring any questions to one of our experienced professionals; arrange your system examination and air conditioning repair in Terrell, TX.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When your home or company is facing an unexpected AC shutdown, you can reach our team anytime (24/7) for emergency air conditioning repairs. Why delay till you’re facing an emergency to call our team for service? For homeowners, Metro Air & Heat will supply affordable air conditioning maintenance to ensure your system is running at peak performance and stop unwanted part failure. Looking for a dedicated HVAC company for your building maintenance? We’d love to help your business too! Phone (817) 945-3601 if you would like to find out more details about our air conditioning repair in Terrell, TX, or read on in the links below.!
- AC Replacement & Install For affordable unit replacement and installation, phone our air conditioning technicians and ask for a quote.
- Emergency AC Repair Contact our office anytime if your home or business requires emergency HVAC repairs; we’ll arrange an immediate inspection and service visit.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Our air duct sealing service halts costly air waste; you could save big time on your next energy bill!
- Whole House Air Purification Guard your family against pathogens and allergens; get a quote on our air purification systems.
- Central AC Repair If you’re experiencing reduced performance or shutdowns in your central air conditioning system, give us a ring and arrange for your inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Relish the rapid air circulation and enhanced energy efficiency of mini-ducts when you have our crew install them.
- Refrigerant Recharge Depleted refrigerant will prevent your AC unit from effectively cooling your home; ask for a quote on coolant recharge.
- Commercial AC Contractor Looking for an HVAC contractor? Find out why so many companies choose our team for their repairs, maintenance, and installation needs.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System See how much money your family could save on your monthly utility bill when you select one of our team’s energy-efficient HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration Block out the dirt and dust that cycles via your system and settles throughout your house.
- Whole House Humidifiers When your home feels overly dry, call our air quality specialists and inquire about our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Guard yourself against sudden part failure by having your air conditioning system examined on a regular basis.
- Indoor Air Quality Ambient moisture and purity are two of the most important elements of indoor air quality in your house.
HVAC Energy Savings
Many homeowners that face reduced efficiency in their HVAC system will also encounter a raised energy bill each month. A good deal of the dilemma can be addressed with regular repairs and cleaning. To prevent this energy waste, our team at Metro Air & Heat provides affordable AC coil cleaning and duct sealing services.
However, air conditioning units will naturally decline in energy efficiency as they grow older, adding to your monthly utility costs. To support our clients with this problem, our team offers HVAC systems with higher energy-efficiency, such as the ambient air heat pump. If you’d like to discover more details about our energy-saving HVAC solutions, give our team a call at (817) 945-3601 and ask about our air conditioning repair in Terrell, TX.
Indoor Air Quality
Metro Air & Heat is not just your source for air conditioning repair in Terrell, TX; we also provide tools to keep your air clean and safe! If you’re having to perform extra dusting each week, or if you chronically wake up feeling groggy, you might have an air quality problem. It’s a common problem; dirt, dust, and other allergens get caught up into your HVAC system and recirculated throughout the house. You may find yourself purchasing extra allergy medication and dusting more frequently without the proper vent filtration.
Prevent these contaminants from circulating throughout your home by fighting them with our whole house filtration systems. If you or a loved one has higher immunity needs, our experts also offer purification systems that target airborne pathogens, such as viruses and bacteria. Want to talk to an expert regarding your home’s indoor air quality? Call (817) 945-3601.