Metro Air & Heat has provided the community of Kaufman with expert HVAC services for more than 30 years now. Many, many enterprises and homeowners choose us for their HVAC needs because our technicians are thoroughly trained and knowledgeable. If you want an HVAC service that’s trusted by the community, contact our crew at (817) 945-3601. Speak to one of our kind experts and schedule your inspection and air conditioning repair in Kaufman, TX.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
The crew at Metro Air & Heat is available every day of the week for emergency air conditioning repair when your family or business needs it. You don’t need to have a catastrophe to contact our team however; we’re always happy to help! For homeowners, Metro Air & Heat can provide affordable air conditioning maintenance to ensure your system is running at peak performance and prevent unwanted part failure. If your business needs a dedicated HVAC service for a maintenance contract, we’re happy to help! Phone (817) 945-3601 if you would like to find out more information regarding our air conditioning repair in Kaufman, TX, or read on in the links below.!
- AC Replacement & Install For cost-effective system replacement and installation, call our air conditioning professionals and request a quote.
- Emergency AC Repair Our team is ready 24/7 to provide emergency HVAC repairs for your home or business.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Our air duct repair service halts expensive air waste; you could save big time on your next energy bill!
- Whole House Air Purification Prevent pathogens and allergens from circulating through your home and contaminating your air; get an estimate today on our air purification systems.
- Central AC Repair When your central air conditioning system is suffering from low performance, contact our team for an inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Enjoy the rapid air circulation and enhanced energy efficiency of mini-ducts when you have our crew install them.
- Refrigerant Recharge Without refrigerant, your air conditioning unit cannot provide the cool, fresh air you need on a hot day.
- Commercial AC Contractor Talk with our commercial HVAC specialists about our expert maintenance and repair services.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System Find out about all the energy-conserving systems our team has for you; call and get your quote today.
- Whole House Air Filtration If you’re frustrated with sub-par air quality forcing you to dust and mop multiple times each week, phone our team and ask about our whole house air filtration.
- Whole House Humidifiers When your home is overly dry, call our air quality specialists and inquire about our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Regular maintenance prevents unexpected part failure and keeps your AC system running smoothly.
- Indoor Air Quality Ambient moisture and purity are two of the most important elements of indoor air quality in your house.
HVAC Energy Savings
When portions of your HVAC system are operating at sub-optimal efficiency, you’re likely going to feel the effects on your monthly utility bill. A good deal of the problem can be addressed with consistent maintenance and cleaning. To aid you, our team provides cost-effective duct repairs and AC coil cleaning to reduce this systemic waste.
Unfortunately, air conditioning units will slowly decline in energy efficiency as they grow older, adding to your annual utility costs. To help our customers fight this rise in energy consumption, our professionals offer energy-efficient HVAC systems like the ambient air heat pump, which can help homeowners significantly reduce their monthly utility bill. Learn more about our air conditioning repair in Kaufman, TX, plus our energy-efficient services by speaking to one of our courteous technicians at (817) 945-3601.
Indoor Air Quality
We’re more than your source for air conditioning repair in Kaufman, TX here at Metro Air & Heat; our crew also supports your needs for greater indoor air quality. You’re likely facing an air quality issue if you need to dust through the house more than once of week, or if you chronically wake up feeling groggy. As dirt, pet dander, and other particles get swept up into the air, your HVAC system recirculates them across the house. This can cause additional allergy irritation and demand more dusting around the home without the proper vent filtration.
Prevent these particles from circulating throughout your home by fighting them with our whole house filtration systems. Your family can also utilize our purification systems to protect your home against airborne pathogens, including bacteria and viruses. Should you like to learn more about your home’s indoor air quality, speak with one of our specialists at (817) 945-3601.