For over 30 years, Metro Air & Heat has provided the community with expert heating and cooling services. Our technicians are constantly striving to sharpen their industry knowledge and customer service, which is why so many homeowners and businesses come to us for help. Get the knowledge and expertise you deserve from your HVAC service; dial (817) 945-3601 today! Schedule your inspection and air conditioning repair in Keene, TX, and chat with one of our informed experts about any questions you may have.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When you require emergency air conditioning repair for your residence or business, call our team as soon as possible for reliable service. You don’t have to stand by until you’re in the center of a crisis to reach out to our team however. For homeowners, the Metro Air & Heat team supplies preventative maintenance to enhance your HVAC system and detect any deteriorated parts. If your business needs a trusted HVAC company for a maintenance contract, we’re happy to help! Discover more details about our air conditioning repair in Keene, TX in the pages listed beneath, or reach out to our office for an estimate at (817) 945-3601.
- AC Replacement & Install Whether you’re looking to replace an aging unit or you’re installing for the first time, our crew is happy to assist you!
- Emergency AC Repair Contact our office quickly if your home or business needs emergency HVAC repairs; we’ll arrange an immediate inspection and service visit.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Our air duct sealing service stops costly air leaks; you could save big time on your next energy bill!
- Whole House Air Purification Stop pathogens and allergens from cycling through your home and contaminating your air; get a quote today on our air purification systems.
- Central AC Repair If you’re experiencing reduced performance or cut outs in your central air conditioning system, give us a call and arrange for your inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts When you crave something more efficient than forced-,traditional air ducts, try our crew’s high velocity mini-ducts.
- Refrigerant Recharge Low coolant will prevent your AC system from effectively cooling your home; ask for a quote on coolant recharge.
- Commercial AC Contractor Talk with our commercial HVAC contractors about our expert maintenance and repair services.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System Discover all the energy-conserving systems our team has for you; call and get your quote today.
- Whole House Air Filtration When reduced air quality has you mopping the floors and dusting the house multiple times a week, check out our whole house air filtration system.
- Whole House Humidifiers If your home is too dry, call our air quality specialists and inquire about our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Guarantee that your air conditioning system continues to work efficiently by arranging a maintenance visit each year.
- Indoor Air Quality Ambient moisture and filtration are two of the most crucial elements of indoor air quality in your home.
HVAC Energy Savings
Many homeowners that face reduced performance from their HVAC system will also encounter a higher energy bill each month. A good deal of the dilemma can be resolved with regular repairs and cleaning. To stop this systemic waste, our team at Metro Air & Heat offers cost-effective AC coil cleaning and duct sealing services.
Just like other energy-consuming systems, energy efficiency gradually falls as your air conditioning unit grows older, making a visible mark on your monthly utility bill. To help your family fight this rise in energy consumption, our technicians offer energy-efficient HVAC systems like the ambient air heat pump, which can help homeowners significantly reduce their monthly utility bill. Learn more about our air conditioning repair in Keene, TX, plus our energy-saving solutions by speaking to one of our courteous technicians at (817) 945-3601.
Indoor Air Quality
Metro Air & Heat is more than your source for air conditioning repair in Keene, TX; we also provide tools to keep your air clean and safe! You’re likely facing an air quality issue if you need to dust through the house more than once of week, or if you often wake up feeling groggy. It’s a common problem; pet dander, dust, and other allergens get caught up into your air conditioning and recirculated throughout the house. Unless they are trapped inside your filtration, you may find yourself cleaning more often and buying additional allergy medication.
Our company provides whole house filtration systems to aid you as you fight these airborne contaminants and prevent them from spreading. Are you looking for something even stronger to fight against bacteria and viruses in your air conditioning? Try our purification systems! To talk with one of our indoor air quality experts and receive an estimate for your home, give us a ring at (817) 945-3601.