For over 30 years, Metro Air & Heat has supplied the community with professional heating and cooling services. Our technicians are continually striving to sharpen their industry skills and customer service, which is why so many homeowners and companies come to us for help. If you want an HVAC service that’s trusted by the homeowners and businesses alike, contact our team at (817) 945-3601. Talk with one of our courteous professionals and schedule your checkup and air conditioning repair in Jacksboro, TX.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
if your home or company is experiencing an sudden AC shutdown, you can reach our team anytime (24/7) for emergency air conditioning repairs. However, you don’t have to have a crisis to call our team for assistance with your HVAC system! For homeowners, the crew at Metro Air & Heat offers affordable maintenance solutions to extend the life of your system and fend off any unexpected part failures. For your company, our team can provide dedicated maintenance service and repairs for all your heating and cooling requirements! Call (817) 945-3601 if you would like to find out more details regarding our air conditioning repair in Jacksboro, TX, or read on in the links below.!
- AC Replacement & Install Whether you’re searching to replace an old system or you’re installing in a new home, our team is happy to assist you!
- Emergency AC Repair Contact our office anytime if your home or business requires emergency HVAC repairs; we’ll set up an immediate inspection and service visit.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Our air duct repair service stops expensive air leaks; you could save big time on your monthly energy bill!
- Whole House Air Purification Find out how our air purification systems can safeguard your house from pathogens and allergens spread by your air current.
- Central AC Repair When your central AC unit stops performing correctly, we’ll provide you with a thorough inspection and repair service.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts When you crave something more efficient than forced-,traditional air ducts, investigate our crew’s high velocity mini-ducts.
- Refrigerant Recharge If your HVAC system is low on refrigerant, your air conditioning cannot supply cool air.
- Commercial AC Contractor Looking for an HVAC contractor? Discover why so many companies choose our business for their repairs, maintenance, and installation needs.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System Discover how much money your family could save on your annual utility costs when you select one of our energy-efficient HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration Trap the dirt and dust that circulates via your system and settles throughout your house.
- Whole House Humidifiers When you’re suffering from irritated skin, bloody noses, or scratchy throat on a daily basis, your home may need a humidity change.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Regular maintenance will prevent sudden part failure and keeps your AC system running smoothly.
- Indoor Air Quality Enhance your home’s indoor air quality through our humidity tools, filtration systems, and purification services.
HVAC Energy Savings
When parts of your AC system are running at sub-par efficiency, you’re likely going to feel the effects on your monthly utility bill. A good portion of the dilemma can be addressed with consistent maintenance and cleaning. To prevent this energy waste, our team at Metro Air & Heat offers cost-effective AC coil cleaning and duct sealing services.
Unfortunately, HVAC systems will slowly decline in energy efficiency as they grow older, adding to your annual utility costs. Energy-efficient HVAC systems, like the ambient air heat pump, allow our customers to fight the rising cost of energy while they enjoy their comfortable home air conditioning. Want to find out more about our energy-saving solutions? Call (817) 945-3601 to talk with one of our experienced specialists, and ask about our air conditioning repair in Jacksboro, TX!
Indoor Air Quality
Metro Air & Heat is not just your service for air conditioning repair in Jacksboro, TX; we also offer tools to keep your air clean and fresh! You’re likely facing an air quality problem if you have to dust through the house more than once of week, or if you chronically wake up feeling groggy. It’s a common issue; pet dander, dust, and other allergens get swept up into your HVAC system and recirculated throughout the house. Without the proper filtration, you may find yourself having to dust more often and buy extra allergy medicine.
To help you combat these air contaminants, our team provides whole house filtration systems to capture them and prevent them from spreading throughout your home. For individuals with even higher air purity needs, our experts offer purification systems that can even neutralize airborne pathogens (such as viruses and bacteria). Should you desire to learn more about your home’s indoor air quality, talk with one of our specialists at (817) 945-3601.