For more than 30 years, Metro Air & Heat has supported the community with expert heating and cooling services. We’re always pushing ourselves towards better customer service and more comprehensive service options, which is why our professionals are so thoroughly trained and knowledgeable. When you require guaranteed expertise and experience for your HVAC system, you can call our company at (817) 945-3601 and get a quote on any of our services. Ask for your system checkup and air conditioning repair in Granbury, TX, and talk with one of our knowledgeable technicians about any questions you may have.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When you require emergency air conditioning repair, our crew is available 24/7 for your house and business. Why delay till you have an emergency to call our team for service? Homeowners get thorough maintenance service to preserve your system’s performance and detect any parts that require replacement or repairs. Searching for a trusted service for your company’s HVAC maintenance? Our team can help you too! Discover more details about our air conditioning repair in Granbury, TX in the links listed beneath, or contact our office for a quote at (817) 945-3601.
- AC Replacement & Install Call and ask for an estimate on our professional air conditioning installation and replacement solutions.
- Emergency AC Repair Phone our technicians if your home or office requires emergency AC repairs, and we’ll provide a professional ASAP.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Torn and damaged duct lines waste huge amounts of air; see how much you could save with our air duct repair service!
- Whole House Air Purification Protect your home against pathogens and allergens; get a quote on our air purification systems.
- Central AC Repair When you’re seeing low performance or shutdowns in your central air conditioning system, give us a call and arrange for your inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts When you crave something more efficient than forced-,traditional air ducts, try our crew’s high velocity mini-ducts.
- Refrigerant Recharge Without coolant, your air conditioning system will not provide the cool, fresh air you crave on a hot day.
- Commercial AC Contractor Speak to our commercial HVAC contractors about our expert maintenance and repair work.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System Find out about all the energy-saving solutions our team has to offer; call and get your quote today.
- Whole House Air Filtration If your low air quality has you mopping the floors and dusting the house several times a week, consider a whole house air filtration system.
- Whole House Humidifiers When you’re experiencing dry skin, bloody noses, or scratchy throat on a regular basis, your home may need a humidity change.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Regular maintenance will prevent sudden part failure and keeps your AC unit running smoothly.
- Indoor Air Quality Make sure your air quality is safe for your family by having a technician examine your HVAC system’s humidity and filtration efficiency.
HVAC Energy Savings
When your AC unit is functioning at sub-optimal levels, you’re likely paying additional money every month for energy as a result. Homeowners can address part of the issue with consistent cleaning and maintenance appointments. Consider cutting down on this system waste using Metro Air & Heat’s duct sealing and AC coil cleaning services.
Unfortunately for homeowners, even the best HVAC systems slowly fall in energy-efficiency as they age, leading to higher utility bills. That’s exactly why our team provides energy-efficient HVAC systems, such as the ambient air heat pump, to support homeowners and businesses with the tools needed to capture incredible savings. Want to learn more about our energy-efficient solutions? Call (817) 945-3601 to speak with one of our experienced specialists, and ask about our air conditioning repair in Granbury, TX!
Indoor Air Quality
We’re more than your source for air conditioning repair in Granbury, TX. Our team at Metro Air & Heat also provides ways to improve your indoor air quality! You’re probably facing an air quality problem if you have to dust through the house more than once of week, or if you often wake up feeling groggy. Dust particles, pet dander, and other allergens are sucked up into your vents and repeatedly cycled through your home. This can lead to additional allergy irritation and demand more dusting around the house without the proper vent filtration.
Our company offers whole house filtration systems to aid you as you combat these airborne contaminants and prevent them from spreading. For families with even higher air purity needs, our experts offer purification systems that can even neutralize airborne pathogens (such as viruses and bacteria). If you’d desire to learn more about your home’s indoor air quality, talk to a specialist at (817) 945-3601.