Metro Air & Heat has supplied the community of Itasca with expert heating and cooling solutions for over 30 years now. Many, many businesses and homeowners come to us for their HVAC needs because our technicians are thoroughly trained and knowledgeable. Find the experience and skill you desire from your HVAC service; call (817) 945-3601 today! Ask for your system checkup and air conditioning repair in Itasca, TX, and chat with one of our informed technicians about any questions you may have.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When you require emergency air conditioning repair, our team is standing by 24/7 for your home and business. You don’t need a crisis to call our crew however; we’re always happy to help! For homeowners, the Metro Air & Heat team offers preventative maintenance to enhance your HVAC system and address any deteriorated parts. Looking for a dedicated HVAC company for your office maintenance? We’d love to help you too! Discover more information about our air conditioning repair in Itasca, TX in the pages listed beneath, or reach out to our office for an estimate at (817) 945-3601.
- AC Replacement & Install Contact us and ask for an estimate on our expert air conditioning installation and replacement solutions.
- Emergency AC Repair Contact our office anytime if your home or business needs emergency HVAC repairs; we’ll arrange an immediate inspection and service visit.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Air duct repairs can stop expensive energy waste inside your AC vents; see how much your family could save!
- Whole House Air Purification Protect your family from pathogens and allergens; get your quote on our air purification systems.
- Central AC Repair When your central air conditioning system is suffering from low performance, contact our team for an inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Relish the faster air circulation and improved energy efficiency of mini-ducts when you have our team install them.
- Refrigerant Recharge Without coolant, your air conditioning system will not provide the cool, fresh air you need on a hot day.
- Commercial AC Contractor Speak to our commercial HVAC specialists about our dedicated maintenance and repair services.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System Find out about all the energy-conserving solutions our team has for you; call and get your quote today.
- Whole House Air Filtration If you’re tired of sub-par air quality forcing you to dust and sweep multiple times each week, phone our team and ask about our whole house air filtration.
- Whole House Humidifiers If you’re suffering from irritated skin, bloody noses, or itchy throat on a daily basis, your home may need a humidifier.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Guarantee that your air conditioning unit continues to work efficiently by arranging a checkup visit each year.
- Indoor Air Quality Humidity and filtration are two of the most important elements of indoor air quality in your home.
HVAC Energy Savings
Many homeowners that face reduced performance from their HVAC system will also notice a higher energy bill each month. Homeowners can address part of the issue with regular cleaning and maintenance service. Try cutting down on this system waste using Metro Air & Heat’s duct sealing and AC coil cleaning services.
Unfortunately, HVAC systems will naturally decline in energy efficiency as they grow older, adding to your monthly utility costs. Energy-conserving HVAC systems, like the ambient air heat pump, allow our customers to fight the rising cost of energy while they enjoy their cozy home air conditioning. Want to find out more about our energy-efficient solutions? Call (817) 945-3601 to talk with one of our knowledgeable specialists, and ask about our air conditioning repair in Itasca, TX!
Indoor Air Quality
We’re more than your source for air conditioning repair in Itasca, TX. Our team at Metro Air & Heat also offers tools to improve your indoor air quality! Do you wake up feeling drowsy every day, or do you need to dust the house more than once a week? You probably have an air quality issue. It’s a common issue; pet dander, dust, and other allergens get caught up into your air conditioning and recirculated throughout the house. Unless they are pulled inside your filtration, you may find yourself cleaning more frequently and buying additional allergy medication.
Our company offers whole house filtration systems to help you as you fight these airborne contaminants and prevent them from spreading. You can also use our purification systems to protect your home from airborne pathogens, including bacteria and viruses. To speak with one of our indoor air quality specialists and receive an estimate for your home, give us a call at (817) 945-3601.