At Metro Air & Heat, we’ve supplied the community of Hillsboro with dedicated HVAC service for more than 30 years. We’re consistently pushing ourselves towards incredible customer service and more comprehensive service options, which is why our technicians are so thoroughly trained and experienced. If you want an HVAC service that’s trusted by the community, phone our crew at (817) 945-3601. For professional air conditioning repair in Hillsboro, TX, reach out to our attentive technicians and schedule your professional inspection!
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When your family or company is experiencing an sudden AC shutdown, you can reach our team anytime (24/7) for emergency air conditioning repairs. However, you don’t have to have an emergency to call our team for assistance with your air conditioning! For homeowners, Metro Air & Heat will supply affordable air conditioning maintenance to ensure your system is running at peak performance and prevent unwanted part failure. When your enterprise needs a trusted HVAC service for a maintenance contract, we’re happy to help! Discover more information about our air conditioning repair in Hillsboro, TX in the links listed beneath, or reach out to our office for a quote at (817) 945-3601.
- AC Replacement & Install For cost-effective unit replacement and installation, call our air conditioning technicians and request a quote.
- Emergency AC Repair Our team is ready 24/7 to provide emergency HVAC repairs for your house or office.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Air duct sealing can stop expensive energy waste from your AC vents; see how much you could save!
- Whole House Air Purification Stop bacteria and allergens from circulating through your home and contaminating your air; get an estimate today on our air purification systems.
- Central AC Repair When your central AC unit stops functioning correctly, we’ll supply you with a complete inspection and repair service.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts When you crave something more effective than forced-,traditional air ducts, investigate our crew’s high velocity mini-ducts.
- Refrigerant Recharge If your HVAC system is low on refrigerant, your air conditioning will not be able to provide cool air.
- Commercial AC Contractor Searching for an HVAC contract service? Find out why so many companies choose our business for their repairs, maintenance, and installation needs.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System Find out about all the energy-conserving products our team has for you; call and get your quote today.
- Whole House Air Filtration If reduced air quality has you sweeping the floors and dusting the house several times a week, consider a whole house air filtration system.
- Whole House Humidifiers When your home feels too dry, contact our air quality specialists and ask about our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Regular maintenance prevents sudden part failure and keeps your AC system running smoothly.
- Indoor Air Quality Humidity and filtration are two of the most crucial factors of indoor air quality in your house.
HVAC Energy Savings
When portions of your HVAC system are running at sub-par efficiency, you’re likely going to feel the effects on your monthly utility bill. Part of this problem can be solved by occasional cleaning and maintenance service. Our duct repair and AC coil cleaning services allow homeowners the chance to system waste and sub-par performance.
As with all energy-consuming systems, energy efficiency gradually declines as your air conditioning unit ages, making a visible impact on your monthly utility bill. That’s exactly why our company offers energy-conserving HVAC systems, such as the ambient air heat pump, to support homeowners and businesses with the tools needed to capture incredible savings. Discover more about our efficiency solutions the next time you call (817) 945-3601 for expert air conditioning repair in Hillsboro, TX.
Indoor Air Quality
We’re not just your source for air conditioning repair in Hillsboro, TX. Our crew at Metro Air & Heat also provides ways to enhance your indoor air quality! You’re likely facing an air quality issue when you need to dust through the house more than once of week, or if you chronically wake up feeling groggy. As dust, pet dander, and other particles get sucked up into the air, your HVAC system recirculates them throughout the house. You may find yourself buying extra allergy medication and dusting more frequently without effective vent filtration.
To help your family combat these air contaminants, our team offers whole house filtration systems to trap them and prevent them from spreading throughout your home. For individuals with even higher air quality needs, our specialists offer purification systems that can even neutralize airborne pathogens (such as viruses and bacteria). To speak with one of our indoor air quality experts and get a quote for your home, give us a call at (817) 945-3601.