For over 30 years, Metro Air & Heat has supplied the community with professional heating and cooling services. Many, many businesses and homeowners choose our team for their HVAC needs because our technicians are thoroughly trained and knowledgeable. If you want an HVAC service that’s respected by the homeowners and businesses alike, phone our team at (817) 945-3601. You can bring all your questions to one of our experienced professionals; arrange your system examination and air conditioning repair in Sherman, TX.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When you need emergency air conditioning repair, our crew is standing by 24/7 for your house and office. You don’t need to have a catastrophe to contact our team however; we’re always happy to help! Homeowners receive comprehensive maintenance service to preserve your system’s functionality and uncover any parts that need replacement or repairs. For your company, our team can provide dedicated maintenance service and repairs for all your heating and cooling needs! Discover more information about our air conditioning repair in Sherman, TX in the links listed beneath, or reach out to our office for a quote at (817) 945-3601.
- AC Replacement & Install Contact us and request an estimate on our expert air conditioning installation and replacement solutions.
- Emergency AC Repair Our crew is available 24/7 to provide emergency HVAC repairs for your house or office.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Our air duct repair service halts costly air waste; you could save big time on your monthly energy bill!
- Whole House Air Purification Protect your home against pathogens and allergens; get your quote on our air purification solutions.
- Central AC Repair If you’re experiencing sub-par performance or cut outs in your central air conditioning system, give us a call and arrange for your inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Mini-ducts quickly circulate cool air throughout your house without consuming a lot of space or suffering from traditional air leaks.
- Refrigerant Recharge Without coolant, your air conditioning system cannot provide the cool, refreshing air you need on a hot day.
- Commercial AC Contractor If your company needs a dedicated HVAC contractor, contact our team and discover more about our available services.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System Find out about all the energy-saving systems our professionals have for you; call and get your quote today.
- Whole House Air Filtration If you’re frustrated with sub-par air quality forcing you to dust and mop multiple times each week, phone our team and ask about our whole house air filtration.
- Whole House Humidifiers If your home feels too dry, call our air quality specialists and inquire about our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Protect yourself against sudden part failure by having your air conditioning system examined on a regular basis.
- Indoor Air Quality Humidity and purity are two of the most important factors of indoor air quality in your home.
HVAC Energy Savings
When your air conditioner or heater is functioning at reduced efficiency, you may begin to feel the effects in your utility bill as well. Much of this issue can be solved by occasional cleaning and maintenance visits. To stop this systemic waste, our team at Metro Air & Heat provides affordable AC coil cleaning and duct sealing services.
As with all energy-consuming systems, energy efficiency gradually declines as your HVAC system grows older, making a visible impact on your monthly utility bill. To help our customers fight this rise in energy usage, our technicians offer energy-efficient HVAC systems like the ambient air heat pump, which can help homeowners greatly reduce their monthly utility bill. Learn more about our air conditioning repair in Sherman, TX, plus our energy-saving solutions by speaking with one of our courteous technicians at (817) 945-3601.
Indoor Air Quality
We’re not just your source for air conditioning repair in Sherman, TX. Our team at Metro Air & Heat also provides ways to enhance your indoor air quality! If you wake up feeling groggy on a consistent basis, or if you need to perform extra dusting each week, you probably are facing an air quality problem. Dust fuzz, dirt, and other allergens are hoovered up into your AC and repeatedly circulated through your home. This can cause additional allergy irritation and demand more cleaning around the home without the proper vent filtration.
Stop these contaminants from spreading throughout your home by combating them with our whole house filtration systems. If you or a family member has higher immunity needs, our experts also provide purification systems that target airborne pathogens, such as viruses and bacteria. To speak with one of our indoor air quality experts and get a quote for your home, give us a ring at (817) 945-3601.