The professional HVAC service men and women at Metro Air & Heat have supplied the Pottsboro community with quality air conditioning repair for more than 30 years. Our technicians are continually striving to sharpen their industry knowledge and customer service, which is why so many homeowners and businesses come to us for help. If you want an HVAC service that’s trusted by the homeowners and businesses alike, contact our team at (817) 945-3601. Talk with one of our courteous experts and schedule your inspection and air conditioning repair in Pottsboro, TX.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
The crew at Metro Air & Heat is standing by every day, any time for emergency air conditioning repair when your home or business needs it. However, you don’t need a crisis to call our experts for assistance with your HVAC system! For homeowners, the crew at Metro Air & Heat offers affordable maintenance solutions to lengthen the life of your system and ward off any unexpected part failures. Searching for a proven HVAC service for your office maintenance? We’d love to help your business too! Discover more information about our air conditioning repair in Pottsboro, TX in the links listed beneath, or reach out to our office for an estimate at (817) 945-3601.
- AC Replacement & Install For affordable unit replacement and installation, phone our air conditioning technicians and ask for a quote.
- Emergency AC Repair Call our office quickly when your home or business needs emergency HVAC repairs; we’ll arrange an immediate inspection and service visit.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Ripped and loose ducts leak huge amounts of air; see how much you could save with our air duct sealing service!
- Whole House Air Purification Discover how our air purification systems can protect your home against pathogens and allergens spread by your air current.
- Central AC Repair When your central air conditioning system is experiencing reduced performance, call our team for an inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Mini-ducts quickly cycle cool air through your house without consuming a lot of space or suffering from traditional air leaks.
- Refrigerant Recharge Depleted coolant will prevent your AC unit from effectively cooling your home; ask for a quote on coolant recharge.
- Commercial AC Contractor Talk to our commercial HVAC contractors about our dedicated maintenance and repair services.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System Discover how much money you could save on your monthly utility bill when you install one of our energy-efficient HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration When your low air quality has you mopping the floors and dusting the house multiple times a week, consider a whole house air filtration system.
- Whole House Humidifiers When you’re suffering from dry skin, bloody noses, or itchy throat on a regular basis, your home may need a humidifier.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Guarantee that your air conditioning system continues to run smoothly by arranging a maintenance visit each year.
- Indoor Air Quality Improve your home’s indoor air quality using our humidity products, filter systems, and purification solutions.
HVAC Energy Savings
Many homeowners that face lowered efficiency in their air conditioning will also encounter a raised energy bill each month. Part of this problem can be addressed with regular cleaning and maintenance service. Try cutting down on this energy waste using our duct sealing and AC coil cleaning services.
As with all energy-consuming systems, energy efficiency gradually falls as your air conditioning unit ages, making a visible mark on your monthly utility bill. To support our clients with this problem, our company supplies HVAC systems with higher energy-efficiency, including the ambient air heat pump. Find out more about our air conditioning repair in Pottsboro, TX, plus our energy-efficient services by speaking with one of our courteous technicians at (817) 945-3601.
Indoor Air Quality
We’re not just your source for air conditioning repair in Pottsboro, TX. Our team at Metro Air & Heat also offers tools to improve your indoor air quality! If you’re having to perform extra cleaning every week, or if you regularly wake up feeling drowsy, you might have an air quality problem. Dust fuzz, pet dander, and other allergens are sucked up into your AC and repeatedly cycled through your home. You may find yourself purchasing additional allergy medication and dusting more frequently without the proper air filtration.
Our team provides whole house filtration systems to help you as you combat these airborne contaminants and prevent them from spreading. If you or a family member has higher immunity needs, our specialists also offer purification systems that target airborne pathogens, such as viruses and bacteria. Want to speak with an expert regarding your home’s indoor air quality? Phone (817) 945-3601.