At Metro Air & Heat, we’ve supplied the community of Howe with dedicated HVAC solutions for more than three decades. Many, many enterprises and homeowners choose our team for their HVAC needs because our technicians are thoroughly trained and knowledgeable. When you want an HVAC service that’s trusted by the community, phone our team at (817) 945-3601. Talk with one of our courteous experts and schedule your inspection and air conditioning repair in Howe, TX.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When you need emergency air conditioning repair for your residence or business, call our team as soon as possible for reliable service. You don’t need to stand by until you’re in the middle of a crisis to reach out to our team however. For homeowners, the crew at Metro Air & Heat offers affordable maintenance solutions to lengthen the life of your system and ward off any unexpected part failures. When your business needs a trusted HVAC service for a maintenance contract, we’re happy to help! Phone (817) 945-3601 if you would like to discover more information about our air conditioning repair in Howe, TX, or read on in the links below.!
- AC Replacement & Install Contact us and request an estimate on our professional air conditioning installation and replacement solutions.
- Emergency AC Repair Our team is ready 24/7 to supply emergency HVAC repairs for your house or business.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Air duct sealing can stop expensive energy waste from your AC vents; see how much your family could save!
- Whole House Air Purification Protect your family from pathogens and allergens; get your quote on our air purification solutions.
- Central AC Repair When your central air conditioning system is suffering from low performance, contact our team for an inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Enjoy the rapid air circulation and improved energy efficiency of mini-ducts by having our team install them.
- Refrigerant Recharge Low refrigerant will halt your AC unit from effectively cooling your home; ask for a quote on coolant recharge.
- Commercial AC Contractor Searching for an HVAC contractor? Discover why so many companies choose our team for their repairs, maintenance, and installation needs.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System Discover all the energy-saving products our professionals have to offer; call and get your quote today.
- Whole House Air Filtration Trap the dirt and dust that cycles via your system and settles throughout your home.
- Whole House Humidifiers When your home feels too dry, call our air quality specialists and inquire about our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Guard yourself against sudden part failure by having your air conditioning unit examined on a regular basis.
- Indoor Air Quality Ensure your air quality is safe for your family by having a technician examine your HVAC system’s humidity and filtration efficiency.
HVAC Energy Savings
When parts of your HVAC system are operating at sub-par efficiency, you’re likely going to feel the effects on your monthly utility bill. Homeowners can resolve part of the dilemma with consistent cleaning and maintenance service. To prevent this systemic waste, our team at Metro Air & Heat provides cost-effective AC coil cleaning and duct sealing services.
Just like other energy-consuming systems, energy efficiency gradually declines as your HVAC system grows older, making a visible mark on your monthly utility bill. Energy-conserving HVAC systems, like the ambient air heat pump, allow our customers to fight the elevated cost of energy while they enjoy their luxurious home air conditioning. Find out more about our air conditioning repair in Howe, TX, plus our energy-efficient solutions by speaking to one of our courteous technicians at (817) 945-3601.
Indoor Air Quality
We’re more than your source for air conditioning repair in Howe, TX. Our crew at Metro Air & Heat also provides tools to improve your indoor air quality! If you wake up feeling drowsy on a regular basis, or if you need to perform extra cleaning each week, you probably are facing an air quality problem. Allergens, such as pet dander and dust, get sucked up into your vents and then repeatedly circulated throughout your home. This can lead to strong allergy irritation and demand more cleaning around your home without the proper vent filtration.
To help you combat these air contaminants, our team offers whole house filtration systems to trap them and prevent them from spreading throughout your home. For individuals with even higher air quality demands, our experts offer purification systems that can even target airborne pathogens (such as viruses and bacteria). Should you desire to learn more about your home’s indoor air quality, talk with one of our specialists at (817) 945-3601.