Metro Air & Heat has provided the community of Collinsville with professional HVAC solutions for over 30 years now. Numerous businesses and homeowners choose us for their HVAC needs because our technicians are thoroughly trained and experienced. If you want affordable and courteous service for your HVAC needs, call (817) 945-3601 and get a quote today! For expert air conditioning repair in Collinsville, TX, contact our kind service men and women and schedule your professional inspection!
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When you need emergency air conditioning repair, our crew is standing by 24/7 for your home and office. You don’t need to have a crisis to contact our crew however; we’re always happy to assist you! For homeowners, Metro Air & Heat can supply cost-effective air conditioning maintenance to ensure your system is running at peak performance and stop unwanted part failure. For your business, our HVAC professionals will provide dedicated maintenance service and repairs for all your heating and cooling needs! Call (817) 945-3601 if you would like to discover more details regarding our air conditioning repair in Collinsville, TX, or read on in the links below.!
- AC Replacement & Install Whether you’re searching to replace an old unit or you’re installing for the first time, our team is ready to assist you!
- Emergency AC Repair Call our office anytime when your home or business requires emergency HVAC repairs; we’ll set up an immediate inspection and service visit.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Ripped and damaged duct lines waste huge amounts of air; see how much you could save with our air duct repair service!
- Whole House Air Purification Find out how our air purification systems can protect your house from pathogens and allergens carried by your air current.
- Central AC Repair When your central AC unit stops performing correctly, we’ll supply you with a thorough inspection and repair service.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Enjoy the rapid air circulation and improved energy efficiency of mini-ducts when you have our team install them.
- Refrigerant Recharge If your home’s HVAC system is low on refrigerant, your air conditioning will not be able to provide cool air.
- Commercial AC Contractor Talk to our commercial HVAC specialists about our dedicated maintenance and repair work.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System If you’re tired of your wasteful, aging HVAC system, find out how much energy you could be saving with our high-efficiency HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration If you’re frustrated with less than optimal air quality forcing you to dust and mop multiple times every week, phone our team and ask about our whole house air filtration.
- Whole House Humidifiers If your home feels too dry, call our air quality specialists and ask about our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Ensure your air conditioning unit continues to work efficiently by arranging a checkup visit each year.
- Indoor Air Quality Humidity and filtration are two of the most important elements of indoor air quality in your home.
HVAC Energy Savings
When your air conditioner or heater is functioning at reduced performance, you may start to feel the effects in your energy bill as well. Homeowners can address much of the issue with regular cleaning and maintenance service. To prevent this energy waste, our team at Metro Air & Heat offers cost-effective AC coil cleaning and duct sealing services.
Unfortunately, each portion of your air conditioning system will gradually decline in energy efficiency with age, increasing consumption costs. That’s exactly why our team offers energy-efficient HVAC systems, such as the ambient air heat pump, to equip homeowners and businesses with the tools needed to capture incredible savings. Want to learn more about our energy-efficient solutions? Phone (817) 945-3601 to speak with one of our experienced specialists, and ask about our air conditioning repair in Collinsville, TX!
Indoor Air Quality
We’re more than your source for air conditioning repair in Collinsville, TX. Our team at Metro Air & Heat also provides tools to improve your indoor air quality! Do you wake up feeling groggy very often, or do you have to dust the house more than once a week? You probably have an air quality issue. Dust fuzz, dirt, and other allergens are sucked up into your AC and repeatedly cycled through your home. This can lead to additional allergy irritation and demand more dusting around your home without the proper vent filtration.
Prevent these particles from circulating throughout your home by fighting them with our whole house filtration systems. Are you looking for something even stronger to combat airborne pathogens in your air conditioning? Consider our purification systems! If you’d like to learn more about your home’s indoor air quality, talk with a specialist at (817) 945-3601.