At Metro Air & Heat, we’ve supplied the community of Leonard with superior HVAC service for more than 30 years. Our technicians are continually working to sharpen their industry knowledge and customer service, which is why so many homeowners and businesses come to us for help. If you expect cost-effective and kind service for your HVAC needs, dial (817) 945-3601 and receive a quote today! Talk with one of our courteous experts and schedule your checkup and air conditioning repair in Leonard, TX.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
if your family or business is facing an unexpected AC shutdown, you can reach our team anytime (24/7) for emergency air conditioning repairs. You don’t need to have a catastrophe to contact our team however; we’re always happy to assist you! For homeowners, the Metro Air & Heat team offers preventative maintenance to strengthen your HVAC system and address any degradation. Looking for a dedicated HVAC service for your building maintenance? We’d love to help you too! Find out more details about our air conditioning repair in Leonard, TX in the links listed beneath, or reach out to our office for a quote at (817) 945-3601.
- AC Replacement & Install Whether you’re looking to replace an aging system or you’re installing for the first time, our team is ready to assist you!
- Emergency AC Repair Contact our office quickly if your home or business requires emergency HVAC repairs; we’ll set up an immediate inspection and service visit.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Our air duct sealing service halts expensive air leaks; you could save big time on your next energy bill!
- Whole House Air Purification Protect your family from pathogens and allergens; get your quote on our air purification solutions.
- Central AC Repair When you’re seeing reduced performance or shutdowns in your central air conditioning system, give us a ring and arrange for your inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Mini-ducts quickly circulate cool air throughout your house without consuming a lot of space or suffering from traditional air leaks.
- Refrigerant Recharge If your home’s HVAC system is low on refrigerant, your air conditioning cannot supply cool air.
- Commercial AC Contractor Speak with our commercial HVAC specialists about our expert maintenance and repair work.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System Discover all the energy-conserving products our professionals have for you; call and get your quote today.
- Whole House Air Filtration If you’re frustrated with sub-par air quality forcing you to dust and sweep multiple times each week, call and ask about our whole house air filtration.
- Whole House Humidifiers Reduced humidity may cause unpleasant nose bleeds, skin irritation, and scratchy throat; make sure your home has balanced air moisture with our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Guard your home from sudden part failure by getting your air conditioning unit inspected on a regular basis.
- Indoor Air Quality Ensure your air quality is safe for your family by having a technician examine your HVAC system’s humidity and filtration efficiency.
HVAC Energy Savings
When your AC unit is operating at sub-optimal levels, you’re probably paying additional money each month for energy as a result. Homeowners can resolve much of the issue with consistent cleaning and maintenance appointments. Our duct repair and AC coil cleaning services allow homeowners opportunities to system waste and sub-par performance.
As with all energy-consuming systems, energy efficiency gradually falls as your HVAC system ages, making a visible mark on your monthly utility bill. That’s precisely why our team offers energy-conserving HVAC systems, such as the ambient air heat pump, to equip homeowners and businesses with the tools needed to capture incredible savings. Discover more about our energy-saving solutions when you call (817) 945-3601 for your air conditioning repair in Leonard, TX.
Indoor Air Quality
Metro Air & Heat is not just your service for air conditioning repair in Leonard, TX; we also offer ways to keep your air clean and safe! You’re likely facing an air quality problem when you have to dust through the house more than once of week, or if you chronically wake up feeling groggy. Allergens, such as pet dander and dust, get hoovered up into your air supply and then repeatedly circulated throughout your home. Unless they are pulled inside your air filter, you might find yourself cleaning more often and buying additional allergy medication.
Stop these contaminants from circulating throughout your home by fighting them using our whole house filtration systems. Your family can also use our purification systems to guard your home from airborne pathogens, including bacteria and viruses. To speak with one of our indoor air quality experts and get an estimate for your home, give us a call at (817) 945-3601.