The dedicated HVAC service men and women at Metro Air & Heat have enriched the Stephenville community with skilled HVAC repairs for over 30 years. Our technicians are continually working to sharpen their industry skills and customer service, which is why so many homeowners and companies come to us for help. If you want affordable and courteous service for your HVAC needs, call (817) 945-3601 and get a quote today! You can take any questions to one of our experts; arrange your system examination and air conditioning repair in Stephenville, TX.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
if your home or business is experiencing an unexpected AC shutdown, you can reach our team anytime (24/7) for emergency air conditioning repairs. However, you don’t have to have an emergency to call our team for assistance with your HVAC system! For homeowners, the Metro Air & Heat team offers preventative maintenance to strengthen your HVAC system and detect any degradation. Searching for a trusted service for your company’s HVAC maintenance? Our team can help you too! Want further details about our air conditioning repair in Stephenville, TX? Talk to one of our experienced professionals at (817) 945-3601.
- AC Replacement & Install Contact us and request your quote on our professional air conditioning installation and replacement solutions.
- Emergency AC Repair Our crew is ready 24/7 to provide emergency HVAC repairs for your home or office.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Our air duct sealing service stops expensive air leaks; you could save big time on your monthly energy bill!
- Whole House Air Purification Protect your home against pathogens and allergens; get your quote on our air purification systems.
- Central AC Repair When you’re seeing sub-par performance or shutdowns in your central air conditioning system, give us a ring and arrange for your inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Mini-ducts rapidly cycle conditioned air throughout your house without taking up a lot of space or suffering from traditional air leaks.
- Refrigerant Recharge Without coolant, your air conditioning system cannot provide the cold, refreshing air you need on a hot day.
- Commercial AC Contractor Looking for an HVAC contract service? Find out why so many companies choose our team for their repairs, maintenance, and installation needs.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System If you’re tired of your wasteful, aging HVAC system, see how much energy you could be saving with our energy-efficient HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration If you’re frustrated with sub-par air quality forcing you to dust and sweep multiple times each week, phone our team and ask about our whole house air filtration.
- Whole House Humidifiers If you’re experiencing dry skin, bloody noses, or itchy throat on a regular basis, your home may need a humidity change.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Protect your home against sudden part failure by getting your air conditioning unit examined on a regular basis.
- Indoor Air Quality Improve your home’s indoor air quality through our humidity products, filtration systems, and purification services.
HVAC Energy Savings
If your system is functioning at sub-optimal levels, you’re likely paying additional money each month for energy as a result. A good deal of the dilemma can be addressed with consistent repairs and cleaning. To assist your efforts, our company provides affordable duct repairs and AC coil cleaning to reduce this systemic waste.
However, air conditioning units will slowly decline in energy efficiency as they grow older, adding to your annual utility costs. To help our clients with this problem, our company offers HVAC systems with higher energy-efficiency, such as the ambient air heat pump. Discover more about our efficiency services the next time you call (817) 945-3601 for your air conditioning repair in Stephenville, TX.
Indoor Air Quality
When it comes to Metro Air & Heat, our clients know we’re more than a service for air conditioning repair in Stephenville, TX; we’re also your trusted service for fresher, cleaner air quality. Do you wake up feeling groggy every day, or do you have to clean your floor panels more than once a week? You may have an air quality issue. Dust fuzz, pet dander, and other allergens are hoovered up into your vents and repeatedly circulated through your home. You may find yourself purchasing extra allergy medication and dusting excessively without the proper vent filtration.
You can harness of our whole house filtration systems to fight these airborne particles and safeguard your family. You can also utilize our purification systems to protect your home against airborne pathogens, including bacteria and viruses. Want to speak to an expert about your home’s indoor air quality? Call (817) 945-3601.