The professional HVAC service men and women at Metro Air & Heat have supplied the Red Oak community with quality air conditioning repair for over 30 years. We’re always pushing ourselves towards better customer service and more comprehensive service options, which is why our technicians are so thoroughly trained and knowledgeable. Find the knowledge and expertise you deserve from your HVAC service; call (817) 945-3601 today! Schedule your system checkup and air conditioning repair in Red Oak, TX, and talk with one of our knowledgeable technicians about any questions you may have.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When your home or business is experiencing an unexpected AC shutdown, you can reach our team anytime (24/7) for emergency air conditioning repairs. However, you don’t have to have a crisis to call our team for help with your HVAC system! Homeowners receive comprehensive maintenance service to preserve your system’s functionality and detect any parts that require replacement or repairs. Searching for a go-to service for your business’ HVAC maintenance? Our team can help you too! Call (817) 945-3601 if you would like to find out more details about our air conditioning repair in Red Oak, TX, or read on in the links below.!
- AC Replacement & Install For cost-effective unit replacement and installation, call our air conditioning technicians and request a quote.
- Emergency AC Repair Phone our technicians when your home or office needs emergency AC repairs, and we’ll send a professional ASAP.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Our air duct sealing service halts expensive air waste; you could save big time on your next energy bill!
- Whole House Air Purification Protect your home from pathogens and allergens; get your quote on our air purification solutions.
- Central AC Repair When your central AC unit stops functioning correctly, our team will supply you with a thorough inspection and repair service.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Enjoy the faster air circulation and improved energy efficiency of mini-ducts when you have our team install them.
- Refrigerant Recharge Depleted coolant will prevent your AC system from effectively cooling your home; ask for a quote on coolant recharge.
- Commercial AC Contractor Searching for an HVAC contractor? Find out why so many enterprises choose our business for their repairs, maintenance, and installation needs.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System If you’re exasperated with your wasteful, old HVAC system, see how much money you could be saving with our energy-efficient HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration Trap the dirt and dust that circulates through your air conditioning and settles throughout your home.
- Whole House Humidifiers If your home feels overly dry, contact our air quality specialists and inquire about our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Protect your home from sudden part failure by getting your air conditioning unit examined on a regular basis.
- Indoor Air Quality Humidity and purity are two of the most important factors of indoor air quality in your home.
HVAC Energy Savings
When parts of your HVAC system are running at sub-optimal efficiency, you’re likely going to feel the effects on your monthly utility bill. Consistent cleaning and repairs can resolve some of the problem. Consider preventing this energy waste using Metro Air & Heat’s duct sealing and AC coil cleaning services.
Unfortunately for homeowners, even the best air conditioning systems gradually fall in energy-efficiency as they age, which leads to higher utility bills. That’s exactly why our company provides energy-conserving HVAC systems, such as the ambient air heat pump, to equip homeowners and businesses with the tools needed to capture incredible savings. Want to find out more about our energy-efficient solutions? Phone (817) 945-3601 to speak with one of our knowledgeable specialists, and ask about our air conditioning repair in Red Oak, TX!
Indoor Air Quality
We’re not just your source for air conditioning repair in Red Oak, TX. Our team at Metro Air & Heat also provides ways to improve your indoor air quality! When you’re having to perform extra dusting each week, or if you regularly wake up feeling groggy, you might have an air quality problem. Allergens, such as pet dander and dust, get sucked up into your air supply and are repeatedly circulated throughout your home. Minus effective filtration, you may find your family having to sweep more often and buy extra allergy medicine.
Prevent these particles from spreading throughout your home by fighting them using our whole house filtration systems. Are you searching for something even stronger to fight against bacteria and viruses in your air conditioning? Try our purification systems! To speak with one of our indoor air quality specialists and get an estimate for your home, give us a ring at (817) 945-3601.