At Metro Air & Heat, our team has provided the community of Midlothian with professional HVAC solutions for more than three decades. Our technicians are constantly striving to sharpen their industry knowledge and customer service, which is why so many homeowners and companies come to us for help. Get the experience and skill you desire from your HVAC service; call (817) 945-3601 today! Talk with one of our courteous experts and schedule your checkup and air conditioning repair in Midlothian, TX.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When you need emergency air conditioning repair, our crew is available 24/7 for your residence and office. You don’t need to wait until you’re in the center of a catastrophe to reach out to our team however. For homeowners, the Metro Air & Heat crew supplies preventative maintenance to strengthen your HVAC system and detect any deteriorated parts. When your business needs a trusted HVAC service for a maintenance contract, we’ll be happy to help! Curious about our services? Find further details about our air conditioning repair in Midlothian, TX by phoning our office at (817) 945-3601 or by reading through the links below.
- AC Replacement & Install For cost-effective unit replacement and installation, call our air conditioning technicians and request a quote.
- Emergency AC Repair Our crew is available 24/7 to supply emergency HVAC repairs for your home or business.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Ripped and loose duct lines leak large amounts of air; see how much you could save with our air duct repair service!
- Whole House Air Purification Stop bacteria and allergens from circulating through your home and contaminating your air; get a quote today on our air purification systems.
- Central AC Repair If your central air conditioning system is experiencing low performance, contact our team for an inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Mini-ducts quickly cycle conditioned air throughout your house without consuming a lot of space or suffering from traditional air leaks.
- Refrigerant Recharge Low refrigerant will prevent your AC unit from effectively cooling your home; ask for a quote on coolant recharge.
- Commercial AC Contractor If your company requires a dedicated HVAC contractor, call our team and ask about our available services.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System If you’re tired of your wasteful, aging HVAC system, see how much energy you could be saving with our high-efficiency HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration Block out the dirt and dust that circulates through your system and deposits throughout your house.
- Whole House Humidifiers When you’re experiencing irritated skin, bloody noses, or itchy throat on a daily basis, your home may need a humidifier.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Protect your home against sudden part failure by having your air conditioning system inspected on a regular basis.
- Indoor Air Quality Enhance your home’s indoor air quality through our humidity products, filtration systems, and purification services.
HVAC Energy Savings
When parts of your AC system are running at sub-optimal efficiency, you’re likely going to feel the results on your monthly utility bill. Consistent cleaning and repairs can resolve much of the problem. To prevent this systemic waste, our team at Metro Air & Heat offers affordable AC coil cleaning and duct repair services.
Unfortunately for homeowners, even the best HVAC systems slowly fall in energy-efficiency as they grow older, leading to higher utility bills. Energy-conserving HVAC systems, like the ambient air heat pump, enable our customers to address the rising cost of energy while they enjoy their comfortable home air conditioning. Learn more about our air conditioning repair in Midlothian, TX, plus our energy-saving services by speaking to one of our courteous technicians at (817) 945-3601.
Indoor Air Quality
Metro Air & Heat is more than your source for air conditioning repair in Midlothian, TX; we also offer tools to keep your air clean and sanitary! If you wake up feeling drowsy on a regular basis, or if you need to perform extra dusting each week, you probably are facing an air quality problem. As dust, pet dander, and other particles get sucked up into the air, your air conditioning system recirculates them across the house. Without effective filtration, you may find yourself needing to dust more often and buy extra allergy medicine.
Prevent these contaminants from spreading throughout your home by combating them with our whole house filtration systems. You can also utilize our purification systems to guard your home from airborne pathogens, including bacteria and viruses. To speak with one of our indoor air quality experts and receive an estimate for your home, give us a ring at (817) 945-3601.