Metro Air & Heat has supported the community of The Colony with professional heating and cooling services for over 30 years now. Our technicians are continually striving to sharpen their industry skills and customer service, which is why so many homeowners and companies come to us for help. Get the knowledge and skill you expect from your HVAC service; dial (817) 945-3601 today! For professional air conditioning repair in The Colony, TX, reach out to our considerate service men and women and schedule your professional checkup!
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
The crew at Metro Air & Heat is available every day, any time for emergency air conditioning repair if your family or business needs it. Why delay until you have an emergency to contact our team for service? For homeowners, the Metro Air & Heat crew offers preventative maintenance to enhance your HVAC system and detect any deteriorated parts. For your company, our HVAC professionals can supply dedicated maintenance service and repairs for all your heating and cooling needs! Want further information about our air conditioning repair in The Colony, TX? Talk with one of our knowledgeable professionals at (817) 945-3601.
- AC Replacement & Install For affordable system replacement and installation, call our air conditioning technicians and ask for a quote.
- Emergency AC Repair Call our office quickly if your home or business requires emergency HVAC repairs; we’ll arrange an immediate inspection and service visit.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Our air duct sealing service prevents expensive air waste; you could save big time on your monthly energy bill!
- Whole House Air Purification Prevent bacteria and allergens from circulating through your home and contaminating your air; get an estimate today on our air purification systems.
- Central AC Repair When your central AC unit stops performing correctly, our team will provide your system with a complete inspection and repair service.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Mini-ducts rapidly cycle conditioned air throughout your home without taking up a lot of space or suffering from traditional air leaks.
- Refrigerant Recharge If your HVAC system is low on coolant, your air conditioning will not be able to supply cool air.
- Commercial AC Contractor Speak to our commercial HVAC contractors about our expert maintenance and repair work.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System See how much money your family could save on your monthly utility bill when you select one of our team’s energy-efficient HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration Block out the dirt and dust that circulates through your system and settles throughout your house.
- Whole House Humidifiers If your home is overly dry, call our air quality specialists and ask about our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Guard your home against sudden part failure by having your air conditioning system examined on a regular basis.
- Indoor Air Quality Enhance your home’s indoor air quality through our humidity products, filter systems, and purification services.
HVAC Energy Savings
Many homeowners that face reduced performance from their HVAC system will also notice a higher energy bill each month. Homeowners can resolve part of the issue with consistent cleaning and maintenance appointments. Consider cutting down on this energy waste through Metro Air & Heat’s duct sealing and AC coil cleaning services.
Just like other energy-consuming systems, energy efficiency gradually declines as your HVAC system grows older, making a visible mark on your monthly utility bill. Energy-efficient HVAC systems, like the ambient air heat pump, allow our customers to fight the rising cost of energy while they enjoy their luxurious home air conditioning. Find out more about our air conditioning repair in The Colony, TX, plus our energy-saving services by speaking with one of our courteous technicians at (817) 945-3601.
Indoor Air Quality
We’re not just your go-to service for air conditioning repair in The Colony, TX here at Metro Air & Heat; our team also meets your needs for greater indoor air quality. If you’re having to perform extra cleaning each week, or if you chronically wake up feeling groggy, you might have an air quality problem. As dirt, pet dander, and other allergens get swept up into the air, your air conditioning system recirculates them throughout the house. Without the proper filtration, you may find yourself needing to dust more often and buy extra allergy medicine.
Our company offers whole house filtration systems to help you as you fight these airborne contaminants and prevent them from spreading. If you or a family member has higher immunity requirements, our specialists also offer purification systems that neutralize airborne pathogens, such as viruses and bacteria. To speak with one of our indoor air quality experts and receive an estimate for your home, give us a ring at (817) 945-3601.