For more than 30 years, Metro Air & Heat has provided the community with expert heating and cooling services. Because we consistently push ourselves to provide greater customer service and more comprehensive industry solutions, we’re able to provide for your heating and cooling needs better than ever before. When you want an HVAC service that’s trusted by the community, phone our team at (817) 945-3601. Ask for your system checkup and air conditioning repair in Little Elm, TX, and talk with one of our knowledgeable technicians about any questions you may have.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
The crew at Metro Air & Heat is standing by every day, any time for emergency air conditioning repair if your family or business needs it. You don’t need a crisis to contact our team however; we’re always happy to help! Homeowners receive comprehensive maintenance service to preserve your system’s performance and uncover any parts that need replacement or repairs. When your enterprise needs a dedicated HVAC company for a maintenance contract, we’re happy to help! Call (817) 945-3601 if you would like to discover more details regarding our air conditioning repair in Little Elm, TX, or read on in the links below.!
- AC Replacement & Install Call and ask for your quote on our expert air conditioning installation and replacement services.
- Emergency AC Repair Phone our team when your home or office requires emergency AC repairs, and we’ll provide a professional ASAP.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Our air duct repair service stops expensive air waste; you could save big time on your monthly energy bill!
- Whole House Air Purification Protect your family against pathogens and allergens; get your quote on our air purification systems.
- Central AC Repair When you’re seeing sub-par performance or cut outs in your central air conditioning system, give us a call and arrange for your inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts When you crave something more efficient than forced-,traditional air ducts, try our crew’s high velocity mini-ducts.
- Refrigerant Recharge When your home’s HVAC system is low on refrigerant, your air conditioning cannot provide cool air.
- Commercial AC Contractor When your business needs a dedicated HVAC contractor, call our team and ask about our available services.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System Discover how much money you could save on your annual utility costs when you install one of our energy-efficient HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration Block out the dirt and dust that cycles through your system and settles throughout your house.
- Whole House Humidifiers If you’re suffering from dry skin, bloody noses, or itchy throat on a daily basis, your home may need a humidity change.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Consistent maintenance will prevent sudden part failure and keeps your AC system running efficiently.
- Indoor Air Quality Ensure your air quality is safe for your family by having our technician examine your HVAC system’s humidity and filtration efficiency.
HVAC Energy Savings
When parts of your AC system are operating at sub-par efficiency, you’re likely going to feel the results on your monthly utility bill. A good portion of the dilemma can be addressed with regular repairs and cleaning. Consider preventing this energy waste through our duct sealing and AC coil cleaning services.
Just like other energy-consuming systems, energy efficiency gradually declines as your air conditioning unit grows older, making a visible impact on your monthly utility bill. To help your family combat this rise in energy usage, our technicians offer energy-efficient HVAC systems like the ambient air heat pump, which can help homeowners significantly reduce their monthly utility bill. Want to find out more about our energy-saving solutions? Phone (817) 945-3601 to talk with one of our knowledgeable specialists, and ask about our air conditioning repair in Little Elm, TX!
Indoor Air Quality
We’re more than your source for air conditioning repair in Little Elm, TX. Our crew at Metro Air & Heat also provides tools to enhance your indoor air quality! If you’re having to perform extra dusting each week, or if you regularly wake up feeling groggy, you might have an air quality problem. Allergens, such as dirt and dust, get sucked up into your vents and then repeatedly circulated throughout your home. Unless they get trapped inside your air filter, you might find yourself cleaning more frequently and buying additional allergy medication.
Our company offers whole house filtration systems to aid you as you combat these airborne contaminants and stop them from spreading. For families with even higher air quality needs, our experts offer purification systems that can even neutralize airborne pathogens (such as viruses and bacteria). To speak with one of our indoor air quality specialists and receive an estimate for your home, give us a ring at (817) 945-3601.