Metro Air & Heat has supplied the community of Lake Dallas with expert heating and cooling solutions for over 30 years now. Our team is consistently pushing ourselves towards incredible customer service and more comprehensive service options, which is why our technicians are so thoroughly trained and experienced. Get the experience and expertise you desire from your HVAC service; call (817) 945-3601 today! You can bring all your questions to one of our experienced professionals; schedule your system examination and air conditioning repair in Lake Dallas, TX.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When you require emergency air conditioning repair for your residence or office, call our team immediately for reliable service. However, you don’t need a crisis to call our company for help with your HVAC system! For homeowners, the crew at Metro Air & Heat offers affordable maintenance solutions to lengthen the life of your system and ward off any unexpected part failures. When your business needs a dedicated HVAC company for a maintenance contract, we’ll be happy to help! Phone (817) 945-3601 if you would like to find out more information regarding our air conditioning repair in Lake Dallas, TX, or read on in the links below.!
- AC Replacement & Install Call and request an estimate on our professional air conditioning installation and replacement solutions.
- Emergency AC Repair Call our office quickly if your home or business needs emergency HVAC repairs; we’ll arrange an immediate inspection and service visit.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Ripped and damaged ducts waste large amounts of air; see how much you could save with our air duct sealing service!
- Whole House Air Purification Find out how our air purification systems can protect your home from pathogens and allergens spread by your air current.
- Central AC Repair When your central air conditioning system is suffering from low performance, call our team for an inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Relish the faster air circulation and improved energy efficiency of mini-ducts when you have our crew install them.
- Refrigerant Recharge When your home’s HVAC system is low on coolant, your air conditioning will not be able to supply cool air.
- Commercial AC Contractor When your business requires a dedicated HVAC contractor, call our team and discover more about our available services.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System Discover all the energy-saving products our team has to offer; call and get your quote today.
- Whole House Air Filtration Trap the dirt and dust that cycles via your system and settles throughout your home.
- Whole House Humidifiers When your home feels too dry, contact our air quality specialists and inquire about our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Protect yourself against sudden part failure by having your air conditioning system inspected on a regular basis.
- Indoor Air Quality Improve your home’s indoor air quality through our humidity tools, filtration systems, and purification solutions.
HVAC Energy Savings
When parts of your AC system are running at sub-par efficiency, you’re likely going to feel the results on your monthly utility bill. Part of this issue can be solved by occasional cleaning and maintenance service. To prevent this systemic waste, our team at Metro Air & Heat offers affordable AC coil cleaning and duct repair services.
Unfortunately, each portion of your HVAC system will slowly decline in energy efficiency with age, increasing consumption costs. To help our customers fight this rise in energy consumption, our professionals offer energy-efficient HVAC systems like the ambient air heat pump, which can help homeowners greatly reduce their monthly utility bill. Discover more about our efficiency services when you call (817) 945-3601 for expert air conditioning repair in Lake Dallas, TX.
Indoor Air Quality
We’re more than your source for air conditioning repair in Lake Dallas, TX here at Metro Air & Heat; our team also supports your needs for better indoor air quality. You’re probably facing an air quality problem when you need to dust through the house more than once of week, or if you often wake up feeling groggy. It’s a common issue; pet dander, dust, and other particles get swept up into your HVAC system and recirculated throughout the house. Unless they are pulled inside your air filter, you might find yourself cleaning more often and buying additional allergy medication.
To help your family fight these air contaminants, our company provides whole house filtration systems to trap them and prevent them from spreading throughout your home. If you or a loved one has higher immunity requirements, our experts also provide purification systems that neutralize airborne pathogens, such as viruses and bacteria. To speak with one of our indoor air quality specialists and get a quote for your home, give us a ring at (817) 945-3601.