The dedicated HVAC service men and women at Metro Air & Heat have supplied the Krum community with skilled air conditioning repair for more than 30 years. Our technicians are constantly striving to sharpen their industry skills and customer service, which is why so many homeowners and businesses come to us for their HVAC system maintenance and repairs. When you want an HVAC service that’s trusted by the homeowners and businesses alike, contact our team at (817) 945-3601. You can bring all your questions to one of our experienced professionals; arrange your system examination and air conditioning repair in Krum, TX.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When you require emergency air conditioning repair, our team is available 24/7 for your residence and office. You don’t have to wait until you’re in the middle of a crisis to call our team however. For homeowners, the Metro Air & Heat team supplies preventative maintenance to strengthen your HVAC system and address any deteriorated parts. For your company, our HVAC professionals can supply dedicated maintenance service and repairs for all your heating and cooling requirements! Phone (817) 945-3601 if you would like to discover more details regarding our air conditioning repair in Krum, TX, or read on through the links below.!
- AC Replacement & Install For affordable system replacement and installation, phone our air conditioning professionals and request a quote.
- Emergency AC Repair Our team is ready 24/7 to supply emergency HVAC repairs for your house or office.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Air duct repairs can prevent costly energy waste inside your AC vents; see how much your family could save!
- Whole House Air Purification Protect your family against pathogens and allergens; get your quote on our air purification solutions.
- Central AC Repair If your home’s central air conditioning system is suffering from low performance, contact our team for an inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Enjoy the faster air circulation and improved energy efficiency of mini-ducts when you have our team install them.
- Refrigerant Recharge Depleted refrigerant will halt your AC system from effectively cooling your home; ask for a quote on coolant recharge.
- Commercial AC Contractor If your business requires a dedicated HVAC contractor, call our team and ask about our available services.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System See how much money you could save on your annual utility costs when you install one of our team’s energy-efficient HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration If reduced air quality has you sweeping the floors and dusting the house multiple times a week, check out our whole house air filtration system.
- Whole House Humidifiers If you’re experiencing irritated skin, bloody noses, or scratchy throat on a regular basis, your home may need a humidity change.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Guard your home against sudden part failure by having your air conditioning unit inspected on a regular basis.
- Indoor Air Quality Humidity and filtration are two of the most important factors of indoor air quality in your house.
HVAC Energy Savings
If your air conditioning unit or heater is functioning at reduced efficiency, you may start to feel the effects in your energy bill as well. Regular cleaning and repairs can solve much of the problem. Our duct repair and AC coil cleaning solutions allow homeowners the chance to system waste and sub-par performance.
Unfortunately for homeowners, even the most reliable air conditioning systems gradually drop in energy-efficiency as they age, leading to higher utility bills. To help your family combat this rise in energy consumption, our professionals offer energy-efficient HVAC systems like the ambient air heat pump, which can help homeowners greatly reduce their monthly utility bill. If you’d like to discover more information about our energy-saving HVAC solutions, give our team a call at (817) 945-3601 and ask about our air conditioning repair in Krum, TX.
Indoor Air Quality
Metro Air & Heat is more than your service for air conditioning repair in Krum, TX; we also provide tools to keep your air clean and safe! If you wake up feeling groggy on a regular basis, or if you need to perform extra cleaning each week, you probably are facing an air quality problem. Allergens, such as dirt and dust, get sucked up into your air supply and then repeatedly circulated throughout your home. Without effective filtration, you may find yourself needing to sweep more often and buy extra allergy medicine.
Stop these particles from circulating throughout your home by combating them with our whole house filtration systems. Your family can also utilize our purification systems to protect your home against airborne pathogens, such as bacteria and viruses. Should you desire to learn more about your home’s indoor air quality, talk with one of our specialists at (817) 945-3601.