Metro Air & Heat has supported the community of Denton with expert heating and cooling solutions for over 30 years now. We’re always pushing ourselves towards incredible customer service and more comprehensive service options, which is why our professionals are so thoroughly trained and experienced. If you want an HVAC service that’s trusted by the homeowners and businesses alike, phone our crew at (817) 945-3601. Talk to one of our considerate experts and schedule your checkup and air conditioning repair in Denton, TX.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When you need emergency air conditioning repair for your residence or business, contact our team immediately for prompt service. However, you don’t need an emergency to call our experts for assistance with your air conditioning! For homeowners, the crew at Metro Air & Heat offers affordable maintenance service to lengthen the life of your system and fend off any unexpected part failures. When your enterprise needs a dedicated HVAC company for a maintenance contract, we’re happy to help! Find out more information about our air conditioning repair in Denton, TX in the links listed beneath, or contact our office for an estimate at (817) 945-3601.
- AC Replacement & Install Whether you’re searching to replace an aging system or you’re installing in a new home, our crew is happy to assist you!
- Emergency AC Repair Phone our technicians if your home or office requires emergency AC repairs, and we’ll send a professional ASAP.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Ripped and loose duct lines leak large amounts of air; see how much you could save with our air duct sealing service!
- Whole House Air Purification Protect your family from pathogens and allergens; get your quote on our air purification solutions.
- Central AC Repair When your central AC unit stops performing correctly, we’ll provide you with a thorough inspection and repair service.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts When you desire something more efficient than forced-,traditional air ducts, try our team’s high velocity mini-ducts.
- Refrigerant Recharge Depleted refrigerant will prevent your AC system from effectively cooling your home; ask for a quote on coolant recharge.
- Commercial AC Contractor When your business requires a dedicated HVAC contractor, contact our team and discover more about our available services.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System If you’re exasperated with your wasteful, old HVAC system, see how much energy you could be saving with our energy-efficient HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration If you’re tired of sub-par air quality forcing you to dust and mop multiple times every week, call and ask about our whole house air filtration.
- Whole House Humidifiers When you’re experiencing dry skin, bloody noses, or scratchy throat on a daily basis, your home may need a humidifier.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Protect your home from sudden part failure by getting your air conditioning unit examined on a regular basis.
- Indoor Air Quality Make sure your air quality is safe for your family by having our technician inspect your HVAC system’s humidity and filtration efficiency.
HVAC Energy Savings
When your system is operating at sub-optimal levels, you’re probably paying extra money each month for energy as a result. Part of this issue can be addressed with occasional cleaning and maintenance visits. Consider cutting down on this system waste through Metro Air & Heat’s duct sealing and AC coil cleaning services.
Unfortunately, each part of your HVAC system will gradually decline in energy efficiency as they age, raising consumption costs. That’s precisely why our company offers energy-conserving HVAC systems, such as the ambient air heat pump, to equip homeowners and businesses with the tools needed to capture incredible savings. If you’d like to discover more information about our energy-conserving HVAC solutions, give our team a call at (817) 945-3601 and ask about our air conditioning repair in Denton, TX.
Indoor Air Quality
We’re more than your source for air conditioning repair in Denton, TX. Our team at Metro Air & Heat also offers ways to improve your indoor air quality! You’re likely facing an air quality issue if you need to dust through the house more than once of week, or if you chronically wake up feeling groggy. Allergens, such as pet dander and dust, get hoovered up into your vents and are repeatedly circulated throughout your home. Minus effective filtration, you may find yourself having to sweep more often and buy extra allergy medicine.
Stop these contaminants from spreading throughout your home by fighting them using our whole house filtration systems. For individuals with even higher air purity demands, our experts offer purification systems that can even neutralize airborne pathogens (such as viruses and bacteria). Want to speak to a specialist about your home’s indoor air quality? Call (817) 945-3601.