At Metro Air & Heat, our team has supplied the community of Aubrey with professional HVAC solutions for more than 30 years. We’re consistently pushing ourselves towards better customer service and more comprehensive service options, which is why our technicians are so thoroughly trained and experienced. When you need unfailing expertise and experience for your HVAC system, you can call our company at (817) 945-3601 and get a quote on any of our services. Ask for your inspection and air conditioning repair in Aubrey, TX, and chat with one of our informed technicians about any questions you may have.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
The crew at Metro Air & Heat is standing by every day, any time for emergency air conditioning repair if your family or business needs it. You don’t need a catastrophe to contact our crew however; we’re always happy to assist you! For homeowners, the Metro Air & Heat team supplies preventative maintenance to enhance your HVAC system and detect any degradation. Looking for a proven HVAC service for your office maintenance? We’d love to help your business too! Want to learn more about our services? Find further details about our air conditioning repair in Aubrey, TX by calling our team at (817) 945-3601 or by reading through the links below.
- AC Replacement & Install Whether you’re looking to replace an aging system or you’re installing for the first time, our crew is ready to assist you!
- Emergency AC Repair Our crew is ready 24/7 to supply emergency HVAC repairs for your home or business.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Air duct sealing can stop costly energy waste inside your AC vents; see how much your family could save!
- Whole House Air Purification Discover how our air purification systems can safeguard your house against pathogens and allergens spread by your air current.
- Central AC Repair If your home’s central air conditioning system is experiencing low performance, contact our team for an inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Relish the faster air circulation and improved energy efficiency of mini-ducts by having our team install them.
- Refrigerant Recharge When your home’s HVAC system is low on refrigerant, your air conditioning will not be able to supply cool air.
- Commercial AC Contractor Speak to our commercial HVAC specialists about our dedicated maintenance and repair work.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System See how much money you could save on your monthly utility bill when you install one of our energy-efficient HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration Block out the dirt and dust that circulates via your air conditioning and settles throughout your house.
- Whole House Humidifiers If your home is too dry, call our air quality specialists and inquire about our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Ensure your air conditioning system continues to work efficiently by arranging a maintenance visit each year.
- Indoor Air Quality Ensure your air quality is safe for your family by having our technician inspect your HVAC system’s humidity and filtration efficiency.
HVAC Energy Savings
If your air conditioner or heater is functioning at reduced efficiency, you may begin to feel the effects in your energy bill as well. A good deal of the problem can be addressed with regular maintenance and cleaning. Our duct repair and AC coil cleaning solutions provide homeowners opportunities to cut down on system waste and weak performance.
Unfortunately for homeowners, even the most reliable HVAC systems slowly drop in energy-efficiency as they age, which leads to higher utility bills. To help your family combat this rise in energy usage, our professionals offer energy-efficient HVAC systems like the ambient air heat pump, which can help homeowners significantly reduce their monthly utility bill. Learn more about our energy-saving solutions the next time you call (817) 945-3601 for your air conditioning repair in Aubrey, TX.
Indoor Air Quality
We’re more than your go-to service for air conditioning repair in Aubrey, TX here at Metro Air & Heat; our team also supports your needs for greater indoor air quality. You’re probably facing an air quality issue if you have to dust through the house more than once of week, or if you often wake up feeling groggy. As dust, pet dander, and other particles get swept up into the air, your air conditioning system recirculates them throughout the house. This can cause additional allergy irritation and demand more cleaning around your home without the proper vent filtration.
To help you combat these air contaminants, our team offers whole house filtration systems to trap them and prevent them from spreading throughout your home. For families with even higher air quality needs, our experts offer purification systems that can even target airborne pathogens (such as viruses and bacteria). Should you like to learn more about your home’s indoor air quality, speak to a specialist at (817) 945-3601.