For over three decades, Metro Air & Heat has provided the community with professional HVAC services. We’re consistently pushing ourselves towards incredible customer service and more comprehensive service options, which is why our technicians are so thoroughly trained and experienced. If you want cost-effective and courteous service for your HVAC needs, dial (817) 945-3601 and get a quote today! Talk to one of our courteous experts and schedule your checkup and air conditioning repair in Sunnyvale, TX.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When your home or company is facing an sudden AC shutdown, you can reach our team anytime (24/7) for emergency air conditioning repairs. However, you don’t have to have a crisis to call our team for help with your air conditioning! Homeowners receive comprehensive maintenance service to preserve your system’s functionality and uncover any parts that require replacement or repairs. When your enterprise needs a dedicated HVAC company for a maintenance contract, we’ll be happy to help! Find out more details about our air conditioning repair in Sunnyvale, TX in the links listed beneath, or contact our office for a quote at (817) 945-3601.
- AC Replacement & Install Whether you’re looking to replace an old system or you’re installing for the first time, our crew is ready to assist you!
- Emergency AC Repair Our team is ready 24/7 to supply emergency HVAC repairs for your house or business.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Our air duct repair service halts expensive air waste; you could save big time on your monthly energy bill!
- Whole House Air Purification Find out how our air purification systems can safeguard your home against pathogens and allergens carried by your air current.
- Central AC Repair When your central AC unit stops performing correctly, our team will supply your system with a thorough inspection and repair service.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Mini-ducts rapidly cycle conditioned air throughout your house without taking up a lot of space or suffering from traditional air leaks.
- Refrigerant Recharge Depleted refrigerant will prevent your AC unit from effectively cooling your home; ask for an estimate on coolant recharge.
- Commercial AC Contractor If your business needs a dedicated HVAC contractor, contact our team and ask about our available services.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System Discover all the energy-saving systems our professionals have to offer; call and get your quote today.
- Whole House Air Filtration Block out the dirt and dust that cycles via your system and settles throughout your house.
- Whole House Humidifiers Low humidity can cause unpleasant nose bleeds, skin dryness, and scratchy throat; ensure your home has balanced air moisture with our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Protect your home against sudden part failure by having your air conditioning unit examined on a regular basis.
- Indoor Air Quality Make sure your air quality is safe for your family by having a technician inspect your HVAC system’s humidity and filtration efficiency.
HVAC Energy Savings
When your air conditioning unit or heater is functioning at reduced efficiency, you may start to feel the effects in your utility bill as well. Much of this problem can be addressed with occasional cleaning and maintenance visits. Consider cutting down on this system waste through our duct sealing and AC coil cleaning services.
As with all energy-consuming systems, energy efficiency gradually falls as your HVAC system ages, making a visible impact on your monthly utility bill. Energy-conserving HVAC systems, like the ambient air heat pump, enable our customers to fight the rising cost of energy while they enjoy their cozy home air conditioning. If you’d like to learn more information about our energy-saving HVAC solutions, give our team a call at (817) 945-3601 and inquire about our air conditioning repair in Sunnyvale, TX.
Indoor Air Quality
Metro Air & Heat is more than your source for air conditioning repair in Sunnyvale, TX; we also provide ways to keep your air clean and safe! You’re probably facing an air quality issue when you have to dust through the house more than once of week, or if you often wake up feeling groggy. It’s a common problem; pet dander, dust, and other allergens get swept up into your HVAC system and recirculated throughout the house. Without the proper filtration, you may find yourself having to sweep more often and buy extra allergy medicine.
You can take advantage of our whole house filtration systems to fight these airborne particles and protect your family. You can also use our purification systems to protect your home from airborne pathogens, such as bacteria and viruses. To talk with one of our indoor air quality experts and receive an estimate for your home, give us a ring at (817) 945-3601.