At Metro Air & Heat, our team has supplied the community of Irving with dedicated HVAC solutions for more than 30 years. Because we consistently push ourselves towards greater customer service and more extensive industry solutions, we’re able to provide for your heating and cooling needs better than ever before. Find the experience and skill you desire from your HVAC service; call (817) 945-3601 today! For expert air conditioning repair in Irving, TX, reach out to our attentive technicians and schedule your professional checkup!
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When you require emergency air conditioning repair for your residence or business, call our team immediately for prompt service. However, you don’t need an emergency to call our company for help with your air conditioning! Homeowners get thorough maintenance service to preserve your system’s functionality and detect any parts that need replacement or repairs. If your enterprise needs a dedicated HVAC service for a maintenance contract, we’re happy to help! Want to learn more about our services? Discover additional details about our air conditioning repair in Irving, TX by phoning our office at (817) 945-3601 or by reading through the links below.
- AC Replacement & Install Whether you’re looking to replace an old unit or you’re installing in a new home, our crew is happy to assist you!
- Emergency AC Repair Call our office anytime if your home or business requires emergency HVAC repairs; we’ll arrange an immediate inspection and service visit.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Air duct sealing can stop costly energy waste inside your AC vents; see how much you could save!
- Whole House Air Purification Find out how our air purification systems can safeguard your home from pathogens and allergens carried by your air current.
- Central AC Repair If you’re seeing reduced performance or cut outs in your central air conditioning system, give us a call and arrange for your inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Relish the rapid air circulation and improved energy efficiency of mini-ducts when you have our crew install them.
- Refrigerant Recharge If your home’s HVAC system is low on refrigerant, your air conditioning cannot supply cool air.
- Commercial AC Contractor Looking for an HVAC contract service? Discover why so many companies choose our business for their repairs, maintenance, and installation needs.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System If you’re tired of your wasteful, old HVAC system, find out how much money you could be saving with our energy-efficient HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration If you’re frustrated with sub-par air quality forcing you to dust and sweep multiple times every week, phone our team and ask about our whole house air filtration.
- Whole House Humidifiers When your home feels overly dry, call our air quality specialists and inquire about our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Ensure your air conditioning unit continues to run smoothly by scheduling a checkup visit each year.
- Indoor Air Quality Ensure your air quality is healthy for your family by having our specialist inspect your HVAC system’s humidity and filtration efficiency.
HVAC Energy Savings
If your air conditioner or heater is functioning at reduced performance, you may start to feel the effects in your energy bill as well. Consistent cleaning and maintenance can solve some of the problem. Our duct repair and AC coil cleaning services provide homeowners the chance to system waste and weak performance.
However, HVAC systems will slowly decline in energy efficiency as they age, adding to your annual utility costs. To help your family fight this rise in energy usage, our professionals offer energy-efficient HVAC systems like the ambient air heat pump, which can help homeowners greatly reduce their monthly utility bill. Discover more about our energy-saving solutions when you call (817) 945-3601 for expert air conditioning repair in Irving, TX.
Indoor Air Quality
Metro Air & Heat is more than your service for air conditioning repair in Irving, TX; we also provide ways to keep your air clean and sanitary! Do you wake up feeling drowsy every day, or do you have to clean your floor panels more than once a week? You may have an air quality issue. Dust fuzz, pet dander, and other allergens are sucked up into your vents and repeatedly circulated through your home. You may find yourself buying additional allergy medication and dusting excessively without the proper vent filtration.
To help your family combat these air contaminants, our company offers whole house filtration systems to capture them and prevent them from spreading throughout your home. Is your family looking for something even stronger to fight against airborne pathogens in your air conditioning? Consider our purification systems! Call (817) 945-3601 to speak to one of our indoor air quality specialists and get an estimate for your home.