The dedicated HVAC service experts at Metro Air & Heat have supplied the Ferris community with quality air conditioning repair for over 30 years. Because we continually strive towards impeccable customer service and more extensive industry solutions, we’re able to provide for your heating and cooling needs better than ever before. If you expect cost-effective and courteous service for your HVAC needs, call (817) 945-3601 and receive a quote today! Ask for your system checkup and air conditioning repair in Ferris, TX, and chat with one of our informed experts about any questions you may have.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
The team at Metro Air & Heat is standing by every day of the week for emergency air conditioning repair when your family or business needs it. You don’t need to wait until you’re in the middle of a crisis to call our team however. Homeowners get thorough maintenance service to preserve your system’s functionality and detect any parts that need replacement or repairs. For your company, our HVAC professionals can supply dedicated maintenance service and repairs for all your heating and cooling requirements! Discover more information about our air conditioning repair in Ferris, TX in the links listed beneath, or contact our office for an estimate at (817) 945-3601.
- AC Replacement & Install Call and ask for an estimate on our expert air conditioning installation and replacement services.
- Emergency AC Repair Call our office anytime when your home or business needs emergency HVAC repairs; we’ll set up an immediate inspection and service visit.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Torn and loose ducts waste huge amounts of air; see how much you could save with our air duct repair service!
- Whole House Air Purification Protect your family against pathogens and allergens; get a quote on our air purification solutions.
- Central AC Repair If your home’s central air conditioning system is experiencing low performance, call our team for an inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts When you crave something more efficient than forced-,traditional air ducts, try our team’s high velocity mini-ducts.
- Refrigerant Recharge When your HVAC system is low on refrigerant, your air conditioning will not be able to provide cool air.
- Commercial AC Contractor Speak to our commercial HVAC contractors about our dedicated maintenance and repair work.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System If you’re exasperated with your wasteful, old HVAC system, see how much money you could be saving with our high-efficiency HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration If you’re tired of less than optimal air quality forcing you to dust and mop multiple times every week, phone our team and ask about our whole house air filtration.
- Whole House Humidifiers If you’re suffering from dry skin, bloody noses, or scratchy throat on a regular basis, your home may need a humidity change.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Regular maintenance prevents unexpected part failure and keeps your AC system running efficiently.
- Indoor Air Quality Humidity and purity are two of the most important elements of indoor air quality in your house.
HVAC Energy Savings
When portions of your AC system are running at sub-optimal efficiency, you’re likely going to feel the results on your monthly utility bill. A good deal of the problem can be resolved with regular maintenance and cleaning. To prevent this energy waste, our team at Metro Air & Heat offers affordable AC coil cleaning and duct sealing services.
Unfortunately, each part of your air conditioning system will gradually decline in energy efficiency with age, increasing consumption costs. Energy-efficient HVAC systems, like the ambient air heat pump, allow our customers to fight the elevated cost of energy while they enjoy their cozy home air conditioning. If you’d like to discover more information about our energy-conserving HVAC solutions, give our team a call at (817) 945-3601 and ask about our air conditioning repair in Ferris, TX.
Indoor Air Quality
We’re more than your go-to service for air conditioning repair in Ferris, TX here at Metro Air & Heat; our crew also supports your needs for better indoor air quality. Do you wake up feeling groggy very often, or do you need to clean your floor panels more than once a week? You may have an air quality issue. As dirt, pet dander, and other allergens get swept up into the air, your HVAC system recirculates them across the house. This can lead to additional allergy irritation and demand more cleaning around your home without the proper vent filtration.
Stop these contaminants from spreading throughout your home by combating them using our whole house filtration systems. For families with even higher air quality needs, our experts offer purification systems that can even neutralize airborne pathogens (such as viruses and bacteria). Should you desire to learn more about your home’s indoor air quality, talk with a specialist at (817) 945-3601.