The dedicated HVAC service experts at Metro Air & Heat have supplied the Duncanville community with quality air conditioning repair for more than 30 years. Because we consistently strive towards greater customer service and more extensive industry solutions, we’re able to provide for your heating and cooling needs better than ever before. Find the experience and skill you deserve from your HVAC service; call (817) 945-3601 today! For expert air conditioning repair in Duncanville, TX, contact our considerate technicians and schedule your professional inspection!
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When you require emergency air conditioning repair for your home or business, contact our team immediately for reliable service. Why delay till you’re facing an emergency to contact our team for service? For homeowners, the Metro Air & Heat crew offers preventative maintenance to strengthen your HVAC system and detect any degradation. Looking for a proven HVAC service for your building maintenance? We’d love to help you too! Want to learn more about our HVAC solutions? Find additional details about our air conditioning repair in Duncanville, TX by phoning our team at (817) 945-3601 or by reading through the links below.
- AC Replacement & Install Call and request an estimate on our professional air conditioning installation and replacement solutions.
- Emergency AC Repair Our crew is available 24/7 to supply emergency HVAC repairs for your home or office.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Air duct repairs can prevent expensive energy waste from your AC vents; see how much your family could save!
- Whole House Air Purification Stop bacteria and allergens from circulating through your home and dirtying your air; get a quote today on our air purification systems.
- Central AC Repair When your central AC unit stops functioning correctly, our team will supply your system with a thorough inspection and repair service.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Mini-ducts quickly circulate cool air through your house without taking up a lot of space or suffering from traditional air leaks.
- Refrigerant Recharge If your home’s HVAC system is low on coolant, your air conditioning cannot provide cool air.
- Commercial AC Contractor Looking for an HVAC contract service? Discover why so many enterprises choose our business for their repairs, maintenance, and installation needs.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System Find out about all the energy-saving systems our team has to offer; call and get your quote today.
- Whole House Air Filtration Trap the dirt and dust that circulates through your system and deposits throughout your home.
- Whole House Humidifiers Low humidity can cause unpleasant nose bleeds, skin dryness, and itchy throat; ensure your home has balanced air moisture with our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Guard yourself against sudden part failure by having your air conditioning system inspected on a regular basis.
- Indoor Air Quality Make sure your air quality is healthy for your family by having a technician examine your HVAC system’s humidity and filtration efficiency.
HVAC Energy Savings
Many homeowners that face lowered performance from their air conditioning will also encounter a raised energy bill each month. A good portion of the problem can be addressed with consistent maintenance and cleaning. Consider cutting down on this system waste using Metro Air & Heat’s duct sealing and AC coil cleaning services.
Just like other energy-consuming systems, energy efficiency gradually falls as your HVAC system ages, making a visible impact on your monthly utility bill. That’s exactly why our company provides energy-efficient HVAC systems, such as the ambient air heat pump, to support homeowners and businesses with the tools needed to capture incredible savings. Discover more about our energy-saving solutions when you call (817) 945-3601 for expert air conditioning repair in Duncanville, TX.
Indoor Air Quality
When it comes to Metro Air & Heat, our customers know we’re not just a service for air conditioning repair in Duncanville, TX; we’re also your trusted service for fresher, cleaner air quality. You’re likely facing an air quality issue when you have to dust through the house more than once of week, or if you chronically wake up feeling groggy. It’s a common issue; pet dander, dust, and other particles get swept up into your air conditioning and recirculated throughout the house. Unless they are pulled inside your air filter, you might find yourself cleaning more frequently and buying additional allergy medication.
To help your family fight these air contaminants, our team provides whole house filtration systems to capture them and prevent them from spreading throughout your home. If you or a family member has higher immunity needs, our experts also offer purification systems that target airborne pathogens, such as viruses and bacteria. Dial (817) 945-3601 to speak with one of our indoor air quality specialists and receive an estimate for your home.