The dedicated HVAC service men and women at Metro Air & Heat have enriched the Dallas community with skilled air conditioning repair for over 30 years. We’re consistently pushing ourselves towards better customer service and more comprehensive service options, which is why our professionals are so thoroughly trained and knowledgeable. If you want an HVAC service that’s respected by the community, contact our team at (817) 945-3601. You can bring all your questions to one of our experts; arrange your system examination and air conditioning repair in Dallas, TX.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When you require emergency air conditioning repair for your residence or office, call our team immediately for prompt service. You don’t have to stand by until you’re in the middle of a catastrophe to call our team however. For homeowners, the Metro Air & Heat crew offers preventative maintenance to strengthen your HVAC system and detect any deteriorated parts. Looking for a dedicated HVAC company for your building maintenance? We’d love to help your business too! Curious about our services? Discover further details about our air conditioning repair in Dallas, TX by calling our team at (817) 945-3601 or by reading through the links below.
- AC Replacement & Install Contact us and ask for your quote on our professional air conditioning installation and replacement services.
- Emergency AC Repair Call our office quickly when your home or business requires emergency HVAC repairs; we’ll arrange an immediate inspection and service visit.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Air duct repairs will stop expensive energy waste inside your AC vents; see how much your family could save!
- Whole House Air Purification Find out how our air purification systems can safeguard your home against pathogens and allergens spread by your air current.
- Central AC Repair When your central air conditioning system is experiencing low performance, contact our team for an inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Mini-ducts quickly circulate conditioned air through your house without consuming a lot of space or suffering from traditional air leaks.
- Refrigerant Recharge Without coolant, your air conditioning system will not provide the cold, refreshing air you need on a hot day.
- Commercial AC Contractor Looking for an HVAC contract service? Find out why so many enterprises choose our business for their repairs, maintenance, and installation needs.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System If you’re exasperated with your wasteful, aging HVAC system, see how much money you could be saving with our energy-efficient HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration If you’re frustrated with sub-par air quality forcing you to dust and mop multiple times every week, phone our team and ask about our whole house air filtration.
- Whole House Humidifiers If your home feels too dry, call our air quality specialists and ask about our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Consistent maintenance will prevent sudden part failure and keeps your AC unit running smoothly.
- Indoor Air Quality Ensure your air quality is safe for your family by having a specialist examine your HVAC system’s humidity and filtration efficiency.
HVAC Energy Savings
When your air conditioner or heater is functioning at reduced efficiency, you may start to feel the effects in your utility bill as well. Much of this issue can be solved by occasional cleaning and maintenance service. Consider preventing this energy waste using our duct sealing and AC coil cleaning services.
Unfortunately, each portion of your HVAC system will gradually decline in energy efficiency with age, raising consumption costs. Energy-efficient HVAC systems, like the ambient air heat pump, allow our customers to fight the rising cost of energy while they enjoy their cozy home air conditioning. If you’d like to discover more details about our energy-saving HVAC solutions, give our team a call at (817) 945-3601 and inquire about our air conditioning repair in Dallas, TX.
Indoor Air Quality
We’re more than your source for air conditioning repair in Dallas, TX. Our crew at Metro Air & Heat also provides tools to enhance your indoor air quality! Do you wake up feeling groggy every day, or do you need to clean your floor panels more than once a week? You may have an air quality issue. Dust particles, dirt, and other allergens are hoovered up into your AC and repeatedly circulated through your home. This can cause strong allergy irritation and demand more cleaning around your house without the proper vent filtration.
Our team provides whole house filtration systems to help you as you combat these airborne contaminants and stop them from spreading. For families with even higher air purity needs, our specialists offer purification systems that can even neutralize airborne pathogens (such as viruses and bacteria). Want to talk to an expert about your home’s indoor air quality? Phone (817) 945-3601.