At Metro Air & Heat, we’ve provided the community of Cedar Hill with professional HVAC solutions for more than 30 years. We’re consistently pushing ourselves towards better customer service and more comprehensive service options, which is why our technicians are so thoroughly trained and experienced. If you want an HVAC service that’s respected by the community, contact our team at (817) 945-3601. For skilled air conditioning repair in Cedar Hill, TX, contact our courteous technicians and schedule your professional checkup!
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When you require emergency air conditioning repair for your home or office, contact our team as soon as possible for reliable service. You don’t need to have a crisis to contact our team however; we’re always happy to help! For homeowners, Metro Air & Heat will provide affordable air conditioning maintenance to ensure your system is running at peak performance and prevent unwanted part failure. When your business needs a trusted HVAC company for a maintenance contract, we’re happy to help! Call (817) 945-3601 if you would like to find out more details about our air conditioning repair in Cedar Hill, TX, or read on in the links below.!
- AC Replacement & Install Whether you’re searching to replace an old system or you’re installing in a new home, our team is ready to assist you!
- Emergency AC Repair Our team is available 24/7 to supply emergency HVAC repairs for your home or business.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Our air duct sealing service halts costly air leaks; you could save big time on your monthly energy bill!
- Whole House Air Purification Prevent bacteria and allergens from circulating through your home and contaminating your air; get a quote today on our air purification systems.
- Central AC Repair If your home’s central air conditioning system is experiencing reduced performance, contact our team for an inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Enjoy the faster air circulation and enhanced energy efficiency of mini-ducts when you have our crew install them.
- Refrigerant Recharge Without refrigerant, your air conditioning system will not provide the cool, refreshing air you crave on a hot day.
- Commercial AC Contractor Searching for an HVAC contractor? Find out why so many companies choose our business for their repairs, maintenance, and installation needs.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System If you’re tired of your wasteful, old HVAC system, see how much energy you could be saving with our high-efficiency HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration When reduced air quality has you mopping the floors and dusting the house several times a week, check out our whole house air filtration system.
- Whole House Humidifiers When you’re experiencing irritated skin, bloody noses, or scratchy throat on a regular basis, your home may need a humidity change.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Guard yourself against sudden part failure by having your air conditioning unit examined on a regular basis.
- Indoor Air Quality Humidity and purity are two of the most important factors of indoor air quality in your house.
HVAC Energy Savings
If your air conditioning unit or heater is functioning at reduced efficiency, you may start to feel the effects in your utility bill as well. Much of this problem can be solved by regular cleaning and maintenance service. To assist your efforts, our team offers affordable duct repairs and AC coil cleaning to reduce this systemic waste.
Just like other energy-consuming systems, energy efficiency gradually falls as your HVAC system ages, making a visible mark on your monthly utility bill. Energy-efficient HVAC systems, like the ambient air heat pump, allow our customers to address the rising cost of energy while they enjoy their cozy home air conditioning. Want to find out more about our energy-efficient solutions? Phone (817) 945-3601 to speak with one of our experienced specialists, and ask about our air conditioning repair in Cedar Hill, TX!
Indoor Air Quality
We’re not just your source for air conditioning repair in Cedar Hill, TX. Our team at Metro Air & Heat also provides ways to improve your indoor air quality! You’re likely facing an air quality issue when you need to dust through the house more than once of week, or if you chronically wake up feeling groggy. Dust particles, pet dander, and other allergens are sucked up into your vents and repeatedly cycled through your home. Unless they are trapped inside your filtration, you might find yourself cleaning more often and buying additional allergy medication.
To help you fight these air contaminants, our team offers whole house filtration systems to trap them and prevent them from spreading throughout your home. If you or a loved one has higher immunity requirements, our specialists also provide purification systems that target airborne pathogens, such as viruses and bacteria. To talk with one of our indoor air quality specialists and receive an estimate for your home, give us a call at (817) 945-3601.