The professional HVAC service experts at Metro Air & Heat have enriched the Gainesville community with skilled HVAC repairs for over 30 years. Because we continually strive towards greater customer service and more comprehensive industry solutions, we’re able to provide for your heating and cooling needs better than ever before. If you expect affordable and courteous service for your HVAC needs, call (817) 945-3601 and receive a quote today! For professional air conditioning repair in Gainesville, TX, contact our considerate technicians and schedule your professional checkup!
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
The crew at Metro Air & Heat is available every day of the week for emergency air conditioning repair when your home or business needs it. Why delay until you have an emergency to contact our team for service? For homeowners, the team at Metro Air & Heat provides affordable maintenance service to lengthen the life of your system and ward off any unexpected part failures. Searching for a proven HVAC service for your office maintenance? We’d love to help you too! Find out more information about our air conditioning repair in Gainesville, TX in the pages listed beneath, or reach out to our office for a quote at (817) 945-3601.
- AC Replacement & Install Call and request your quote on our expert air conditioning installation and replacement solutions.
- Emergency AC Repair Call our technicians when your home or office requires emergency AC repairs, and we’ll provide a professional ASAP.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Our air duct repair service stops costly air leaks; you could save big time on your monthly energy bill!
- Whole House Air Purification Prevent pathogens and allergens from cycling through your home and contaminating your air; get an estimate today on our air purification systems.
- Central AC Repair If your home’s central air conditioning system is experiencing low performance, call our team for an inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Relish the rapid air circulation and enhanced energy efficiency of mini-ducts when you have our team install them.
- Refrigerant Recharge Low refrigerant will prevent your AC unit from effectively cooling your home; ask for a quote on coolant recharge.
- Commercial AC Contractor Speak to our commercial HVAC specialists about our expert maintenance and repair services.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System Discover all the energy-saving products our professionals have for you; call and get your quote today.
- Whole House Air Filtration Block out the dirt and dust that circulates through your system and deposits throughout your home.
- Whole House Humidifiers When your home feels too dry, contact our air quality specialists and ask about our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Guard your home against sudden part failure by getting your air conditioning system inspected on a regular basis.
- Indoor Air Quality Make sure your air quality is safe for your family by having a technician examine your HVAC system’s humidity and filtration efficiency.
HVAC Energy Savings
Many homeowners that face reduced performance from their air conditioning will also encounter a higher energy bill each month. Part of this issue can be addressed with regular cleaning and maintenance visits. Our duct repair and AC coil cleaning services allow homeowners opportunities to prevent system waste and weak performance.
Just like other energy-consuming systems, energy efficiency gradually declines as your air conditioning unit ages, making a visible impact on your monthly utility bill. To aid our clients with this problem, our team offers HVAC systems with higher energy-efficiency, such as the ambient air heat pump. Find out more about our air conditioning repair in Gainesville, TX, plus our energy-saving solutions by talking to one of our courteous technicians at (817) 945-3601.
Indoor Air Quality
Metro Air & Heat is more than your source for air conditioning repair in Gainesville, TX; we also provide tools to keep your air clean and safe! Do you wake up feeling groggy every day, or do you need to dust the house more than once a week? You may have an air quality issue. It’s a common problem; pet dander, dust, and other particles get swept up into your HVAC system and recirculated throughout the house. This can cause strong allergy irritation and demand more cleaning around your house without the proper vent filtration.
To help you combat these air contaminants, our team offers whole house filtration systems to trap them and prevent them from spreading throughout your home. Your family can also utilize our purification systems to protect your home against airborne pathogens, such as bacteria and viruses. Dial (817) 945-3601 to talk to one of our indoor air quality experts and get a quote for your home.