The dedicated HVAC service experts at Metro Air & Heat have enriched the Sachse community with quality air conditioning repair for over 30 years. Many, many businesses and homeowners come to us for their HVAC needs because our technicians are thoroughly trained and experienced. Get the experience and skill you expect from your HVAC service; dial (817) 945-3601 today! For professional air conditioning repair in Sachse, TX, contact our attentive service men and women and schedule your professional checkup!
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When you require emergency air conditioning repair for your home or office, contact our team as soon as possible for reliable service. However, you don’t have to have an emergency to call our team for assistance with your HVAC system! For homeowners, the crew at Metro Air & Heat offers affordable maintenance solutions to lengthen the life of your system and fend off any unexpected part failures. Need a trusted service for your company’s HVAC maintenance? Our team can help you too! Call (817) 945-3601 if you would like to discover more details regarding our air conditioning repair in Sachse, TX, or read on in the links below.!
- AC Replacement & Install Whether you’re looking to replace an old unit or you’re installing for the first time, our team is happy to assist you!
- Emergency AC Repair Our crew is available 24/7 to provide emergency HVAC repairs for your house or business.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Air duct repairs can stop expensive energy waste inside your AC vents; see how much your family could save!
- Whole House Air Purification Prevent pathogens and allergens from circulating through your home and contaminating your air; get a quote today on our air purification systems.
- Central AC Repair When you’re experiencing reduced performance or shutdowns in your central air conditioning system, give us a call and arrange for your inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts When you crave something more efficient than forced-,traditional air ducts, investigate our team’s high velocity mini-ducts.
- Refrigerant Recharge When your home’s HVAC system is low on coolant, your air conditioning cannot provide cool air.
- Commercial AC Contractor Talk with our commercial HVAC specialists about our dedicated maintenance and repair services.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System Discover how much money you could save on your monthly utility bill when you select one of our energy-efficient HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration Trap the dirt and dust that cycles through your system and settles throughout your home.
- Whole House Humidifiers If your home feels too dry, contact our air quality specialists and ask about our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Protect your home from sudden part failure by getting your air conditioning system examined on a regular basis.
- Indoor Air Quality Enhance your home’s indoor air quality through our humidity products, filter systems, and purification solutions.
HVAC Energy Savings
If your system is operating at sub-optimal levels, you’re likely paying additional money every month for energy as a result. Homeowners can address part of the issue with regular cleaning and maintenance appointments. To assist your efforts, our company offers cost-effective duct repairs and AC coil cleaning to reduce this systemic waste.
Unfortunately for homeowners, even the most reliable air conditioning systems slowly drop in energy-efficiency as they age, leading to higher utility bills. Energy-conserving HVAC systems, like the ambient air heat pump, enable our customers to fight the elevated cost of energy while they enjoy their comfortable home air conditioning. Want to find out more about our energy-saving solutions? Call (817) 945-3601 to talk with one of our experienced specialists, and ask about our air conditioning repair in Sachse, TX!
Indoor Air Quality
We’re not just your source for air conditioning repair in Sachse, TX. Our team at Metro Air & Heat also provides ways to improve your indoor air quality! You’re likely facing an air quality problem when you need to dust through the house more than once of week, or if you chronically wake up feeling groggy. Dust fuzz, dirt, and other allergens are sucked up into your vents and repeatedly cycled through your home. You may find yourself buying extra allergy medication and dusting excessively without effective air filtration.
Our company provides whole house filtration systems to aid you as you fight these airborne contaminants and prevent them from spreading. Your family can also utilize our purification systems to guard your home from airborne pathogens, such as bacteria and viruses. Should you like to learn more about your home’s indoor air quality, speak with a specialist at (817) 945-3601.