Metro Air & Heat has supplied the community of Richardson with professional HVAC solutions for more than 30 years now. Because we continually strive to provide impeccable customer service and more comprehensive industry solutions, we’re able to provide for your heating and cooling needs better than ever before. Find the experience and skill you desire from your HVAC service; call (817) 945-3601 today! For expert air conditioning repair in Richardson, TX, reach out to our courteous technicians and schedule your professional checkup!
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When you need emergency air conditioning repair for your home or office, contact our team as soon as possible for reliable service. However, you don’t have to have a crisis to call our team for help with your HVAC system! For homeowners, Metro Air & Heat will provide cost-effective air conditioning maintenance to make sure your system is running at peak performance and stop unwanted part failure. For your business, our HVAC professionals will supply dedicated maintenance service and repairs for all your heating and cooling needs! Want to learn more about our HVAC solutions? Find additional details about our air conditioning repair in Richardson, TX by calling our office at (817) 945-3601 or browsing through the links below.
- AC Replacement & Install Whether you’re searching to replace an old system or you’re installing in a new home, our crew is happy to assist you!
- Emergency AC Repair Our team is available 24/7 to provide emergency HVAC repairs for your house or business.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Air duct repairs can prevent costly energy waste from your AC vents; see how much you could save!
- Whole House Air Purification Discover how our air purification systems can safeguard your house against pathogens and allergens carried by your air current.
- Central AC Repair If your home’s central air conditioning system is experiencing low performance, contact our team for an inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Enjoy the rapid air circulation and enhanced energy efficiency of mini-ducts when you have our team install them.
- Refrigerant Recharge When your HVAC system is low on refrigerant, your air conditioning cannot provide cool air.
- Commercial AC Contractor Speak with our commercial HVAC contractors about our dedicated maintenance and repair work.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System See how much money you could save on your annual utility costs when you select one of our energy-efficient HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration If you’re tired of less than optimal air quality forcing you to dust and mop multiple times every week, call and ask about our whole house air filtration.
- Whole House Humidifiers If you’re experiencing dry skin, bloody noses, or itchy throat on a regular basis, your home may need a humidity change.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Guarantee that your air conditioning system continues to run smoothly by arranging a checkup visit each year.
- Indoor Air Quality Ensure your air quality is safe for your family by having our specialist examine your HVAC system’s humidity and filtration efficiency.
HVAC Energy Savings
Many homeowners that face lowered efficiency in their air conditioning will also encounter a higher energy bill each month. Part of this problem can be addressed with occasional cleaning and maintenance service. To prevent this energy waste, our team at Metro Air & Heat provides cost-effective AC coil cleaning and duct sealing services.
Unfortunately for homeowners, even the most reliable HVAC systems slowly fall in energy-efficiency as they age, leading to higher utility bills. That’s precisely why our team offers energy-conserving HVAC systems, such as the ambient air heat pump, to equip homeowners and businesses with the tools needed to capture incredible savings. Learn more about our energy-saving solutions when you call (817) 945-3601 for your air conditioning repair in Richardson, TX.
Indoor Air Quality
We’re more than your source for air conditioning repair in Richardson, TX. Our crew at Metro Air & Heat also offers tools to improve your indoor air quality! Do you wake up feeling groggy very often, or do you need to dust the house more than once a week? You probably have an air quality issue. As dust, pet dander, and other particles get sucked up into the air, your air conditioning system recirculates them throughout the house. Without the proper filtration, you may find your family needing to sweep more often and buy extra allergy medicine.
You can take advantage of our whole house filtration systems to stop these airborne particles and safeguard your family. If you or a family member has higher immunity needs, our experts also provide purification systems that neutralize airborne pathogens, such as viruses and bacteria. To talk with one of our indoor air quality experts and receive an estimate for your home, give us a ring at (817) 945-3601.